- 100% response rate
- Last login 8 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Desrinda’s full profile. It’s free!
MY TRAVEL NOTES: https://perjalananbunda.wordpress.com/
I always like to travel, here is the list of places where I lived/visited in Indonesia.
- Sumatra Island: Jambi, Palembang, Baturaja, Muara Enim, Lampung, Belitung, Medan.
- Java Island: Jakarta and Thousand Islands, Anyer-Banten, Depok, Bogor, Bandung-Lembang-Sumedang, Subang-Purwakarta, Sukabumi-Pangandaran, Purwokerto, Magelang-Yogyakarta-Solo, Semarang-Salatiga, Ngawi, Nganjuk, Madiun, Malang, Surabaya, Kediri.
- Bali Island.
- Lombok Island: Hiked Mount Rinjani, got around Mataram and The Gilis.
- Sumbawa Island: Hiked Mount Tambora, visited Bima (Lakey Beach was awesome!)
- Sulawesi Island: Makassar and some nearby islands.
This beautiful country of mine actually has 17,508 islands, means there are too many places that I haven't visited (and I must visit) someday. Next trip should be going to Kalimantan Island, Komodo Island, Maluku Island, Papua Island, insya Allah.
Success is never final, failure is never fatal.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Well, because it's hard to visit every country on earth then I just want to invite everyone from every country on earth to surf my couch.
I want to be a writer, wish that someday there will be someone who's willing to pay me to do nothing other than writing.
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite movies are "Terminator Salvation" and "Avatar" (because of Sam Worthington), also Bourne trilogy (I believe in conspiracy theories).
My music is POP...I know, sounds cheap, but Spice Girls never die!
I like any books written by Agatha Christie, Sydney Sheldon, Dan Brown...sometimes Barbara Cartland (whenever I feel mellow).
My favourite music clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3O7jPPDprI
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Travel duo with my son is always amazing thing to do. At age 11 years old, now he's an avid traveler and a charming travelmate. He taught me to see things from a kid's eyes, then world seemed much more beautiful and fun.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love cooking! Let's teach, learn, share our each other's recipe.
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In