- 0% response rate
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dibyojyoti’s full profile.
Fun loving, adventurous, amicable, complete foodie. Believe in Gandhi and his preaching of non violence. Have had a humble upbringing so am down to earth with whom any body can relate.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Always dreamt of exploring the world knowing people and their culture. Couch surfing is such a wonderful platform which enables me to realize my dream to reality.
Wish to experience new places, new culture and mingle with different people from across the world through this great platform 'Couch Surfing'
History, People, Books, Traveling,....
- scuba diving
- religious studies
- adventure sports
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite Book - 'My Experiments with Truth'- M Gandhi & Tuesdays with Morri.
Fav movies - Top Gun, King's Speech, LOTR series, Dark Night
TV series - Game of Thrones, 70s show, Westworld, Mindhunters, Crown, Vikings
Fav music -Indian classical Music & Old Bollywood melodies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Not just 1...many but if I have to list...then its as under
1.Rishikesh ,India 27 km river rafting in Ganges.
2. Suba diving @ Andamans, India
3. Suba diving @ Trincomalee, Srilanka
4. Lone trek to secluded village @Kazbegi , Georgia
5. Campfire in desert with Bedouin friends @ Petra
6. Bora Bora bike ride @Nigeria
7. Partying whole night @Budapest
8. FIFA 2018 @ Russia
9. Drive from Athens to Delphi
10. Drive to Big Sur
11. Walk along the ridge at Grand Canyon
12. GOT shoot location trail at Girona, Spain
Teach, Learn, Share
Love to learn more of human psychology, culture, habits
Share Indian Ancient history and travel tips
What I Can Share with Hosts
Share my roof, bed and breakfast (depends on time availability) ...Insights on Indian Culture, Indian Heritage facts, Travel Tips and especially share the secrets of the place i belong
Rules of House:
1. As long as I am in house, my place is yours
2. Cleanliness is next to Godliness
3. Couch surfing is not just free place to stay...its a platform to share experiences & community building. I respect that...expect my guest too. If you have nothing to share then I am afraid we are not in same page
Countries I’ve Visited
Angola, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, India, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Mali, Monaco, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United Arab Emirates