Maybe Accepting Guests
- 50% response rate
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see DIEDROC’s full profile. It’s free!
make friends all around the globe
I love sport and outdoor activities. My place is open for everyone who want to share their experiences. And one thing, I love to eat & cook something..so if u can cook, u are pretty much welcome!
Engineer | Man Utd Die Hard Fans | Hate the long honk!
Need more details?
Well...go check third party oppinions couple of scrolls below :)
NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
If u can't win...Don't play!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
* Zad Scoobert - Spore
* Carlos Antonio - Phuket
* Gede Sutama - Bali
* Andhika Pandu - Bandung
* Erick Prawira - Surabaya
* Arianto Wibowo - Malang
* Rahmat Dani - Pangandaran
* LilyGan - Jakarta
* Nonesee - Jakarta
* Bartasan Wauran - Jakarta
* Shila - Baguio, PH
* Edgar - Makati, PH
* Merji - Boracay, PH
* Juanjo - Spain
* Meg & Scott - USA
* Justyna - Poland
* Anael & Timm - French
* Hannah & Qasim - USA
* Robert & Ceyda - German & Turky
* Valerie & Xabi - Bolivia & Spain
* Vaida - Lithuania
* Indre & Algis - Lithuania
* Flavia - Romania
* Shena & Rhythm - US
* Calvin - Germany
* Hosted & Arranged the 1st CS Jakarta TLSD on 2009
* Attended CS Kuala Lumpur Halloween Party 2009
* Organized #CSIF2010
* Organized the 4th CS Jakarta TLSD on April 2011 at @america
* Organized the 5th CS Jakarta TLSD on May 2011 at @america
* Hosted #CSIF2011 CS Culinary Connection on June 2011
* Hosted the CS Independence Day Celebration & Potluck on Aug 17th, 2011
Create your own visitor map!
Sports, Outdoor Activities, Sea-Sand-Sun-Snow.
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Sci-fi and comedy, have tons of dvds collection. I really love to watch dvds in my place.
Music: Any beats will move my head.
Books: Anything that I can understand its meaning.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Experienced the Krakatoa eruption while I'm only 50mtr (vertical) away from the peak.
Watched the PARTIAL solar eclipse in the middle of Natuna Sea on Jan 26th, 2009.
Survived a solo barefooted treking to Segara Anakan - Sempu Island on Oct 2010. The route was a mess, slimey muddy terrain, sharp edge rocks, stiff hill!
Watched the FULL solar eclipse on my flight across equator on Mar 8th, 2016.
Salmon dipnetting in Alaska.
Trekking in Arches National Park in Moab, Utah - US.
Teach, Learn, Share
* I can TEACH you how to solve 3x3 rubik cube.
* I wanna LEARN yoga.
* I can SHARE a lil bit story bout what lies beneath our earth.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Malaysia, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Indonesia, United States