Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diego’s full profile. It’s free!
Ready to renew.
Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, at April 11, 1988. Son of a Chilean mother, I consider that I have two nationality: Brazilian and Chilean, because I LOVE these two countries.
I think that my biggest passion is to travel and see new landscapes. I'm patient, a bit introspective, and see the life like an opportunity to search happiness in every occasion and learn with every experience. Even so, I like to enjoy parties, music, cultural events and, why not, a cold beer with friends.
I will be glad to meet new people and show them the beautiful and good things that I have experienced.
"To do good whenever one can; to love the freedom above all; never to deny the truth." - L. V. Beethoven
Here some things that I like to do:
- Run and walk to different places. I practice soccer every Saturday when I'm in the Sao Paulo's routine.
- Learn how the things work. Physics, Astronomy, History, Geography, Biology and all kind of curiosities. I got something like a scientist inside me.
- Meet new people. I really believe that everyone got something interesting to tell, to share or to bring in my life.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Run alone 14 km in a desert beach in Navidad, Chile, and finish with an amazing sunset at the Pacific Ocean. That was really unique.
- Travel in a research through the North-East Brazilian's coast. I saw beautiful beaches and landscapes.
- Travel for 56 hours in a bus from Sao Paulo, Brazil, to Santiago, Chile. That was hard, but I do not have problems with my 22 bottles of Chilean's wine!
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Chile, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, United States