Maybe Accepting Guests
- 66% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dima’s full profile.
❗️14th February 2019 I have started a life journey around the World. And in 2022 (currently) I am still out of Ukraine.
❗️24th February 2022 russians invaded my home country🇺🇦. I am deeply touched about it and stopped a trip for a while. Since August 2022 I have continued a journey and support Ukraine by donations and other possible ways.
Aaaaaaaaa little bit about myself 🤓
Traveler with masters in geography education / Hitchhiker / Runner (10, 21, 42 km) / Climber / Sport orienteering / Not yet vegetarian but like the idea to be one of / Brave. Lost all fears after so much experience / Adventure creator 🤓🤘
In this life, I am trying to get as much experience as possible! Every day matters to me and I don’t like wasting time. I am up for every kind of sport, joining activities, hiking wherever it’s possible and whatever people offer to me (except drugs). I would love to get more knowledges from everyone in every country, their living, routines, meals and general look of nation.
I love freedom, nature and peaceful time 🙏 Just doing whatever I feel right, live my life. Listen to my feelings and flow with the situations. (But still plan things)
I also believe that people can do anything but they just look for excuses all the time 😏 If you really want - You will find a way.
I am clean, polite and respectful of rules when I am staying with hosts. Always ready to help with anything around in case of need 💪 I always try to be kind and represent my country well 🇺🇦 But also shy personality, which makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes)
I am easy going and love to have conversation with a cup of tea in the evening or morning coffee. But sometimes prefer to stay quiet and focused on whatever is going on in my life.
I Love sports, especially running (half marathon and marathon). It’s my way of getting rest while traveling 🙏😌 But now I have an injured knee, able to run only 10-15 km.
+ I LOVE NATURE 💚
About traveling... Usually, I travel by hitchhiking 👍 This kind of traveling gives me more opportunities. Especially to see the whole country in its real self. I open myself to meet a lot of nice and helpful people by using hitchhiking, get more information about their life and also I have a chance to see culture and how do people live in the countryside. Hope Couchsurfing will help me to explore that deeper.
See you all, somewhere in this World 🙌
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am a solo traveler... Probably you know, traveling alone is boring sometimes. Still need some friends on the way. I can explore lots more with locals.
I like meeting people from different countries, sharing experience and knowledges about our countries. Some people made my trip unforgettable and awesome! I like feeling myself like a local, who is going to those areas in the city, where people around have never seen tourists 😅
- Active sport
- Sometimes, when I have inspiration - drowning
Music, Movies, and Books
Books... Usually something for self development.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. In 2017 I did a crazy trip in Europe. 42 days, 14 countries, 28 towns, 8200 km of hitchhiking and I did it all with 120 Euros! Unbelievable 😱
2. Climbing Kazbek mountain in Georgia (5033 m) when I was 17 y. o. Very big pressure and height almost killed me but I did it 👊
3. In 2016, I slept on the beach and somebody stole my backpack, where was all my stuff... Clothes, food, shoes and other things... After this situation, I continued my trip with phone, passport and 70 euros.
4. Graduated from university, quit a job and started to live abroad while traveling.
5. Climbed the highest volcano in Asia - Damavand (5670m), without any equipment, with the summer shoes, without enough food and money 🙊
6. Traveled under military escort in Pakistan 😅
7. Climbing the highest on Java island, active Semeru volcano (3676m) in 22 h of hiking 🌋
8. Slept in a tent on the top of active volcano 🌋
Teach, Learn, Share
How to travel for free;
How to search for flights cheaper than 10€ 👌
How to survive without money;
And if you need, some hitchhiking advices 🤘
What I Can Share with Hosts
- tell stories and show videos / pictures of my adventures
- might introduce to the traditional food of Ukraine😋
- represent culture and traditions of Ukraine
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Kazakhstan, Thailand, Ukraine