Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 4 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dima’s full profile.
“Live a life which you will remember”
In 14th February 2019 I have started a big trip to Australia or... maybe around the world So, sorry friends but I will not be in Lutsk for long time... But if you need any help, you have any questions or any advices, you are welcome anytime to write me! Or if you want my mother can host you...) She is really awesome on her age Anyway, you can just message me
My current location and all the information in Instagram, here — de_dimaste
See you amigos somewhere in the World
I am something (yes, something) interesting in this World The guy who is made in Ukraine 🇺🇦 and making adventures from nothing Just because my life is so unpredictable!
I want to get everything in this life, as much as it’s possible! Every dangerous sport, every activity, get more knowledges and experience from everyone in every country, try to do maximum and to taste more food in every country I just wanna be free and to do whatever I want, to live every minute and make a lot of emotions while traveling for memories in the future...)
And finally, When I get old, I will say - That was my life with everyone on the World.
A... And a little bit general information if you want...)
My lovely hometown - Lutsk, Ukraine. Always welcome
Have graduated the university bachelor in geography and masters in tourism / hospitality industry
I love running (half marathon and marathon), but now I have a problem with knee and run only 10-15 km.
Sometimes, I like to paint
About travel... Usually, I am traveling by hitchhiking (autostop) This kind of travel give me more opportunities, especially to see the whole country. By hitchhiking I can meet a lot of wonderful and helpful people, get more about their life and also I have a chance to see, how people live inside the country, even in the village.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am solo traveler... I guess you know, traveling alone is little boring But when I have local friends, then for me will open another side of visiting the country This is that life, which you can see only here, only with local guys and only with best people! Yeah, the best. Because in Couchsurfing only this kind of people
I really like to meet new people from different countries. Only they can make my trip unforgettable and so cool! I like to get more experience, explore country from inside for full and feel myself like one of the local, who is going that areas in the city, where people around have never seen tourists
- Active sport
- Sometimes, when I have inspiration - painting
Music, Movies, and Books
Volbeat, Bad Wolves, Alan Walker, ffpd, sometimes Imagine Dragons.
Ukrainian music: Tartak, O. Torvald, Antytila.
Books... Usually something for self development.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. In 2017 I did a crazy trip in Europe. That was 42 days, 14 countries, 28 towns, 8200 km by hitchhiking and I did it for 120 Euros! Unbelievable Even me shocked
2. I have been to Georgia, where was climbing to the peak Kazbek (5033 m). That time I was only 17 y. o. Very big pressure and height almost killed me but I did it On the peak of mount we singed national anthem of Ukraine with a flag 🇺🇦
3. In 2016 I traveled in Europe. On the half of my trip (in Barcelona) I slept on the beach and somebody stole my backpack, where was all the stuff... Clothes, food, shoes and other things... After this situation, I continued my trip with phone, passport and 70 euros.
4. Graduated university, quite a job, took 600$ + some stuff and started to live as I wish And here is about journey, not a destination
5. Climbed in summer shoes on the highest volcano in Asia - Damavand (5670m), without any equipment, food and money
6. Traveled with military escort in Pakistan
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to be free, travel for free, how to find airplane tickets cheaper than 10€ And if you want, some hitchhiking advices
What I Can Share with Hosts
- show around if it’s be possible
- national food
- stories about life, culture and traditions in Ukraine
- speak about travels and a lot of other interesting moments)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Kazakhstan, Thailand, Ukraine