Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 11 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Serdar’s full profile. It’s free!
1. You don't need a reason to enjoy spaghetti.
2. Everything (else) has a cause.
3. Nothing can cause itself.
4. Everything is caused by another thing.
5. A causal chain cannot be of infinite length.
6. There must be a first cause.
7. The first cause had no cause.
8. Spaghetti is the only thing that can have no cause, thus must be the first cause.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Several hosting and surfing experiences, generally wonderful.
When I travel, I don't want to be just a "tourist", not diving into the local life and realities. Couchsurfing eases this pain being a great opportunity to get the real pace of the city through interacting with locals, hearing their advises and stories.
music, cinema, politics, books
Music, Movies, and Books
In particular, I adore the works of Hitchcock, Kieslowski, Bunuel, Haneke, Truffaut, Godard, Rohmer, Bergman, Wenders, Chabrol, Passolini, NBC, Jarmusch
Teach, Learn, Share
Something about video production, cinema, turkish, english, etc..
What I Can Share with Hosts
All the experience I've been through in my whole life :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia
Countries I’ve Lived In