Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julie’s full profile. It’s free!
Dynamize the CS network on the French Riviera
Nice to meet you. I'm Julie from the south of France, I'm 28 years old and my goal in life is to continue visiting the world. I'm a travel lover and I enjoy meeting new people and sharing my knowledges. I'm also an epicurean, I love good food and cooking, so let's cook or eat together !
"You only live once !"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I don't welcome people in my place because it's too small. But I'm always happy to meet people outside for a coffee, a walk or a party. So please, feel free to contact me :)
I met many couchsurfers in France (Paris, Monaco, Cannes), in Thailand and more recently in Japan where I used to live. I often organize CS meetings when I'm free.
I like cooking, taking pictures, nature, meeting people, travelling, webmarketing and perfumes...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Kinkakuji (Kyoto) under the snow
- Shirakawa-go in winter, one of the oldest village in Japan with the rising sun and the frozen nature
- Meet with the most demanded Geisha in Kyoto and her black teeth... so impressive
- I've tried Wadaiko, the vibrant japanese drums ! Loved it
- Amish people in Pennsylvania
- Huge buildings in NYC
- Lavender fields in Provence
- Canoeing in Thailand
- Special bath in the Dead Sea (Israel)
nothing incredible, but amazing to me :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I love meeting "local people" when I'm travelling. It's much more interesting to understand the culture of the country. We can share about our travels, our culture, our hobbies and of course practice different languages.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In