Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Wichmann’s full profile. It’s free!
Hello everyone, it's Daniel here!
I am an avid tea drinker and rain praiser.
I hugely enjoy training Taekwondo/Basketball and always want to try new sports or martial arts.
Also love bathing and spend time with my hair dryer (Oh! That lovely warm air that fondles me...)
Feel more, think less.
Learning/Practice show the way of truly important values in life.
Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, master it.
Share your inspiration with the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I hope sharing, help and meet new people here !
- Learning languages or anything involved with them (Linguistics, grammar, facts about learning/teaching languages...)
- Cooking (I like trying and learning new meals)
- Improving my piano/keyboard skills (I started practising last year and learned a few songs, just on my own. I like the sound and feeling it produces.)
- Training / Competing in sports. (I am not competing at the moment but I spend years figthing in Taekwondo competitions and playing in some Basketball leagues. Maybe I will return to competition in some time.)
- Having tea and learning things about it (Tea culture, sorts of tea, history, tastes...)
- Amusing myself reading, writing, bathing, thinking, listening to music, missing places and people, smiling when remembering good memories...
- Gaming (Casual gaming or pro-gaming skills in Tekken, Soul Calibur, Starcraft, League of Legends. At the moment I do not play that much but some years ago I liked to improve my gaming skills and join tournaments. Anyway, I always enjoy some fighting games matches!)
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
X JAPAN has been my favourite band for a very long time and its music is very important for me and my life. Almost all of their songs touch me very deep and have a true meaning for me. It also brings me good memories, maravelous feeling about the present and a lot of hope for my future and projects. Just unique !
God is an astronaut, MONO, Yndi Halda, Explosions in the sky, Popol Vuh, Kraftwerk, This will destroy you, Band of Horses, Kings of Convenience, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Jimi Hendrix, The XX, The Cure, Morodo, Beyond, Bob Marley, Dire Straits, Beethoven, Yan Tiersen, Chopin.
Els amics de les arts, Sopa de cabra, Gossos, Manel, Antònia Font, Joan Dausà i els tipus d'interès, Obrint pas. (They remember me of my half-homeland Catalonia which sometimes I miss so badly...)
Some authors I like are: Fyodor Dostoyevski, Leon Tolstoi, Gabriel García Márquez, Pío Baroja, Oscar Wilde, Jack London, Bertrand Russell, Lao Zi, Sun Tzu, Soseki Natsume, Osamu Dazai, Franz Kafka, Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Yasunori Kawabata...
Films: Harakiri, Rashomon, Donnie Darko, Spring Summer Fall Winter and... Spring, Time, Letters from Iwo Jima, 12 Angry Men, The Last Samurai, The Shawshank Redemption, Bin-Jip, Seven Samurai...
I specially like Akira Kurosawa and Kim-ki Duk.
My favourite artist is Matazo Kayama whose works I fine unique and maravelous; specially "Frozen forest" and "A Thousand Cranes".
Teach, Learn, Share
I love exchanging knowledge about languages and cultures.
I am good at Taekwondo, other martial arts and Basketball.
I like to share everything possible and learn as much as possible from people !
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Poland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In