- 100% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gary’s full profile. It’s free!
live, laugh, love....
I spend about 1/2 the year (summertime) in Canada (May to October) .. part of the time I spend at my house in Kingston and the remainder I live aboard my boat in Toronto at Ontario Place. In the other 1/2 of the year (November to April), I travel to Asia, mostly spending time in Thailand, but also traveling to other countries in that part of the world. I offer to host other CS's and whichever place I may be at, at the time, so feel free to send me a request and I will let you know if I can accommodate you.
I'm a relaxed, easy-going, friendly, open-minded gay guy with a good sense of humour and positive attitude towards life.. I'm an avid nudist/naturist especially in the warm outdoors and enjoy that freedom at every opportunity, whether it be hiking, cycling, swimming, sunbathing, nude yoga and other exercise.. Please understand that if I am hosting you, with me being a nudist, you will need to be comfortable with me being naked whenever I can be, wherever I may be staying. You can expect me to always be naked inside my house. I do not expect the same of my guests unless they are totally comfortable doing so. I ask only that they dress according to their comfort level and respect my wish to do the same, Of course if you are hosting me, I will respect your wishes and dress appropriately to meet your comfort level. I love to cook, wine & dine, entertain, enjoying nights out at bars, clubs, dancing as well as quiet evenings at home with some music or a movie and glass of wine.
As the website has chosen to no longer show what all groups a member belongs to, I have chosen to share same information, as I feel it helps for others to know more about me and I appreciate those that also share likewise:
My CS Groups - Clothing optional; Gay nudists of Toronto; Queer Malaysia; Naturism/Nudism Hosting & CouchSurfing; Couchsailing International; Naked at home; Gay Couch Surfers and Travelers; Gay Bangkok; Queer / LGBT Hong Kong 香港 同志/ 酷兒; Hong Kong; Asia--- Low-Cost Airlines and flight deals; gay bali; Queer CouchSurfers in BeiJing, China; Montreal Last Minute Couch Request; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Gay Asia; Gay & Lesbian CS in Vietnam; Queer Montreal; Radical Faeries; Queer Toronto; Queer China; Gay nudists; Naked Sleepers; Airlines (low-cost, budget, cheap flights); Nudist lifestyle; Naturists; Queer CouchSurfers; Thailand; Cambodia; Yakutia; Bali; Phuket
live and let live... and wanting to find those with similar views on life..
Please take a moment and also read the section in my profile about My Home as it will also help you understand more about my CS philosophy.. Thanks :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I love to find other travelers or hosts who share common interests, and love to learn from those with different cultures from my own.
Have been hosting more the last couple of years and enjoying it more and more.. sometimes I also look for hosts when traveling but not so much experience with that so far.
wide variety of interests, especially the outdoors - tho only WARM outdoors..
- swimming, snorkeling, scuba
- yoga - if you can enjoy and appreciate doing nude yoga (or any of the above activities in the nude) then you can be guaranteed that we share something very meaningful in common
- also love to wine, dine, entertain, cook, travel, and sometimes party party party!! :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: In the past I haven't really been much of a movie fanatic, but as time goes on, I find myself watching more and more movies, but I tend to enjoy them more watching at home rather than going out to a cinema. It's also much more enjoyable when it involves accompanying a good friend for a relaxing evening out, or relax at home with a friend, interesting movie and nice bottle of wine.
Music: a wide range of musical tastes - most anything from classical to electro house, deep house, dance, jazz, new age, classical, indie, folk, rock, Danish pop, Thai folk music, etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- at the age of 64, drove throughout Vietnam on motorbike from HCMC to Hanoi, along the coast and through the mountains - amazing and beautiful country!!
- fathered 3 wonderful kids - and have 3 granddaughters so far..
- jumped into frozen lake in Northern Ontario (hole cut through the ice) after sitting in sauna - what a rush!!
- rode the Battlestar Galactica ride at Universal Studios in Singapore - absolutely the most thrilling 60 seconds of my life!!
- rode in the Toronto World Naked Bike Ride for the last several years - very much fun :)
- went for a wonderful nude hike for several hours with a CS guest, through a large rubber tree plantation in Thailand, undisturbed by others
Teach, Learn, Share
learning, sharing from and about other cultures
sharing life experiences
What I Can Share with Hosts
Things I have shared with other travelers:
- sharing my life experiences - both within CS and otherwise
- sharing knowledge about places I happen to be familiar with
- sharing in cooking a meal with my guests at my home or theirs
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, Saint Martin (French part), Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In