- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dmitriy’s full profile. It’s free!
Hey there! :)
My name is Dmitriy. I'm 25 y.o. and originally from Kiev, Ukraine. However, I used to live in:
- Budapest, Hungary while doing my studies
- New York, USA while doing my overseas program and working
- Almaty, Kazakhstan while doing the project
So as you can see, I'm very open-minded person who loves to live and work in this super connected global world.
I highly involved in startup community and IT. Run my projects and help others.
My hobby is traveling! Love it sooooo much! For the last few years I've been to 10 different countries and have a long bucket list for the upcoming years:) So I'll be glad to share my XP and travel stories with you!
I have some important principles that usually help me in my life:
1. Pay forward - I always willing to help the person, because in one day somebody will help me.
2. Pay back to people who've invested in you their energy and time.
3. Dream Big and take Action - there are no goals without dreams. Same as dreams without actions! Take action :)
4. You have ONE LIFE. LIVE IT!
I did CS in New York for a couple of times and few times have hosted people in Almaty. Great experience!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Love the community of open-minded people around the world!
Business, startups, travel and snowboarding!
Music, Movies, and Books
I love all kinds of music - trance, pop, rock - depends on the mood!)
movies: Fight Club, The Wolf of Wall Street, 50 Shades of Gray :)
Books: mostly business books about startups, marketing, physiology
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Try to help at least one person while I'm traveling!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Azerbaijan, Egypt, France, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, United States