Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Doris’s full profile. It’s free!
To have as much fun as possible every day of my life!
I'm nice and friendly. I have a lot of humour- I think that's the most important thing in life-the ability to laugh, no matter how bad things get.
If you want to know more about me and about Salzburg, you should read my blog.
Golden rule by Kant.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Haven't had one so far.
Reading,talking, thinking, playing with my dog, watching my favourite series on dvd, walking, drawing, fashion and of course music- imagine life without music, how bad would that be?!
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite movies ( not in chronological order, because I can't decide which I like best haha)
- Cat on a hot tinroof ( classic movie, great actors)
- Breakfast at Tiffany`s ( Audrey is ingenious)
- A funny face ( stars Audrey Hepburn and Frank Astaire, is kind of a musical, great songs)
- The Virgin Suicides ( Sofia Coppola is the best female director in my opinion!!)
- The Oh in Ohio ( Every woman should watch this movie!)
- Pretty Woman
- American Beauty
- Jennifer`s Body
- Scream 1-3 ( teen horror movies are such a blast!)
- La Roux
- Empire of the sun
- Blink 182
- Linkin Park
- Simple Plan
- Bon Iver
- The Kooks
- Amy Whinehouse
- Duran Duran
- Tears For Fears
- Roxy Music
So, as you can see, I don't really have a certain taste in music. I'm open to all different kinds of styles...
I read a lot about Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy and Law of course- as I am a student at the Law Faculty of my university.
Books I can totally recommend ( although hard to read)
1) Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
2) Il principe by the great Niccollo Machiavelli
3) Le deuxieme sex by the one and only Simone de Beauvoir ( love her!)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
So many, because my life is full of amazing things!! ;)