- Last login 17 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fabio’s full profile.
*-_-* Read this profile carefully, in your own interest and in mine *-_-*
Devoting myself to Language Consultancy and Web Design.
Languages are a passion. Sometimes I learn them upon request.
*-* A like to my newly crafted Facebook page is much appreciated *-*
Paving my way to my next life journey: going rural.
- Hazelnut and pistache icecream count as fruit;
- Reggaeton is not music;
- Mind-reading is a myth. We need to 'speak' if we want our thoughts to be known;
- Happiness is a great thing. The dictatorship of happiness sucks. Enjoy greys and blacks, folks;
- Only respect and intelligence matter. Gender, age, physical appearance, political orientation do not;
- : unconventional points of view, city tours, walks in the wood, theater, drinks with friends old and new, reading on a rainy Sunday, taking pics no one has taken before, slow life, sleep therapy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I travel and meet surfers for drinks and/or chitchats. I host too, when I'm home.
So far, it has been great.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: The Physician by Noah Gordon, The Prophet by Gibran, A Song of Fire and Ice, Stupeur et tremblement by Amélie Nothomb.
Music: rock, classical, folk, gregorian chants, weird jazz.
Movies: The Pianist; everything from Peter Jackson; Train de Vie; Lemon Tree; Va, Vis et Deviens.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Once I rescued a baby dormouse, don't know if it counts as "incredible" :-/
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to share my passions, languages above all.
Through https://turbolangs.com, I work and connect with many like-minded souls.
What I Can Share with Hosts
During evenings and weekends, I can show you around and offer some conversation.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Netherlands, Spain