Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Emilia’s full profile. It’s free!
I love to travel. I can not imagine life without it. I've already got know that it's much more important to meet people than to see places. i dance salsa (batchata and kizomba ;)
active person, full of energy. Sensitive.
I prefer to expererience than to watch. For me it as much interesting as tour in Rome is to learn how make dried tomatos :)
"We think too much and feel too little. --Charlie Chaplin"
Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge. --Audre Lorde
"Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living" [Miriam Beard]
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i used to host a lot of people and now i travel a lot :)
thanks to cs:
- I have hosted quite many peope already :) and visited few places.
- i had my first motorbike ride
- i met people that are so great that it was extremely hard to say goodbay,
- sometimes i was happy that someone was leaving or that i'm eventually leaving
- i ate the most deliecious food ever (tuna with sicilian pesto)
- i was dancing tango in Amsterdam
- get the key of the street at 11pm in Amsterdam (that was tricky...)
- ate disgusting salty green algas
- have seen chicken farm
- got help with choosing which camera i should buy
- went into the cave (corridor was so small that you need to crawl)
i think there should be warning at home site of CS ;) that you can get good friends here.. and you can miss people after coming back home...
I'm also Hospitality club member (nick is the same)
cooking with friends, cooking for friends
Music, Movies, and Books
Marley-Three Little Birds
Oren Lavie-Her Morning Elegance
Brian Hyland-Sealed with a kiss 1962
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
i have seen fiord's in Norway
Teach, Learn, Share
you can go with me for milonga evening
or for salsa party :)
i want to learn dishes from other coutries :)
and i want to improve my salsa :) :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In