- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Du’s full profile.
Hello, I'm funny and a positive person.
- I don't like to worry much about things cause it doesn't help my life much.
- I like lot of activities and foods and gathering with positive people.
- I have a full time job and will leave my appartment at 6:40 everyday. Except weekend.
- I can speak a bit a few language too say Japanese, Chinese
- I've been to china and Thailand and upping for the other countries.
- I teach English online to kids. It's really fun. But that means I can't host you in weekdays.
Let's grab some beers and talking at weekend.
, nice to meet you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It’s a short way to connect to the world
cooking , music, dance, yoga, golf
- listening to music
Music, Movies, and Books
Mucsic: Electronica/dance, disco, balad..
Movies: Funny film like Friends, My boss is hero, Donquyxote ( japanese film)..
Book: My kind of book I like is adventure book, comic, present for soul...ect.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Riding on the sea...and on the horse.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach Vietnamese and how to buy stuff. Cooking. Learning new culture, Sharing stories about our life.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My friends, foods...ect..
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Viet Nam