Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diederik’s full profile. It’s free!
Looking forward to London!
About me... Well, I guess this is the hardest part to full in!
- I'm about 1m70 and have short dark-blond hair.
- I used to have really long hair (my pony tail almost hanging up to my bottocks), but decided to cut it 2 years ago.
- I'm very open-minded and think everything deserves a chance to get to know it better.
- I've worked in a shop for about half a year now, and am planning to work in the printing district after my traveling.
- I've got two homes I grew up. One's my parents in a small town called Eeklo, and the other one's in Brugge, with my aunt and uncle who helped taking care of me and my sister when were younger.
- I'm planning to follow 2 after-work studies starting in Februari. One that would be helpfull in the printing-bussines, and the other one is to able to start a bussiness of my own some day.
- I'm in a relationship with a really nice girl who studies Psychology.
- I like pets.
- I'm a movie-fanatic. I'm obsessed with genres, actors, film-history and film-music. I've got a collection and go to film-festivals. Last summer I've been to the World Soundtrack-awards at the Ghent-moviefestival.
- I'm a thinker. I'm psychologically minded (don't let it scare you though ;)) and over-think each situation more than once. i like to philosophize about all things in life.
- I'm an out-going type. I can't stay one evening at home, I just can't. Even if it's just for a drink at the local pub for an hour.
- The glass isn't halfful or half empty, you just gotta fill it up yourselves.
- You get what you give.
- The early bird get's the worm, but the second mouse get's the cheese! ... Or something like that.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Haven't got any couches available at the moment, so sorry!
Winter of 2011, Austria-Bratislava; Linz (4days)
Film and music, art in all it's forms, avant-garde art, Graphic design, psychology, flora and fauna, cultures, the world, asian food, sushi, Literature, thriller-novels and German romanticism, British and Japanese poetry, Spaghetti, history (1900 and forth in peculiar), global politics, the world, Vertigo-comics and Batman, ...
- graphic design
- avant-garde art
- pub crawls
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Faust, Old boy, Sympathy for lady vengeance, The Fall, Shutter Island, Mulholland Drive, The Fountain, Suspiria, Evil Dead, Akira Kurosawa's Dreams, ikiru, The tenant, The Dark Knight, The seven samurai, 28 days later, C'est arrivé pres de chez vous, Into The Wild, ...
Silent film, Art-house, Horror, thriller, Film Noir, Cartoons, drama, Disney, ...
Music: Death metal, 60's, 70's and 80's pop, classical, jazz and blues, new wave, neo-folk.
Series: Forbrydelsen (The Killing), Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Tales From The Crypt, South Park, Earth, The Twilight Zone, The Black Donnely's, The Walking Dead, Weeds, Pushing Daisies
Teach, Learn, Share
Sharing thoughts and views, cultural differences with others.
Talking is sharing, so :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, France, Slovakia, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In