Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Duc Liem’s full profile. It’s free!
Discover as much as I can of this world.
Humm hard to describe yourself... All you need to know about me is:
I speak a lot (maybe sometimes to much...)
I travel too much (can't stay at one place...)
I love languages (pretty badly for some language)
I am addicted to swing dancing (a little bit too much...)
I'm travelling right now looking for my home sweet home and split my free time between my friends, ballroom dancing, and try to learn other languages.
Try everything at least once in your life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I just open my house to any nice traveler!
I lived in a crazy couch surfing house which make me host also other crazy couch surfer several time a week. They just have been all great and different experience!
I have officially hosted people from:
And now it's time for travelling. I have surfed in:
- Montreal (simply crazy)
- New York (morning music discovery)
- Winnipeg (it's party time)
- Calgary (I am a pirate)
- Seattle (chocolate)
- San Francisco (hippies :))
- Vancouver (food, food, food)
- Berlin (berlin underground crawling)
- London (february christmas time)
My biggest interest is to travel and discover other culture. I loved speaking other languages and also cooking (and so tasting new flavor from all around the world). I also spend a lot of time ballroom dancing.
visited 22 states (9.77%)Create your own visited map of The World or Like this? try: Canned laughter
- swing dancing
- ballroom dancing
- rock climbing
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
I like all kind of music and more particularly nowadays french music and jazz.
Concerning the movie I really enjoy movies as Remember the Titans, Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society or Into the Wild.
I'm not a big book reader but I enjoy some well-known writer as Dan Brown, J.K. Rowling or Stephen Clarke.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Travelling in Lapland (north of Scandinavia). Chasing for Northern Light, swimming in a frozen lake and ice-climbing. The craziest experience with fantastic people.
- Quit my job, sell everything, buy a van and go away!
- Hiking in Denali National Park in Alaska: Fighting against the cold, surviving in the Nature, wondering if you gonna be able to wake up the next day, being on your own and explore an animal territory where you will find no other humain...
- Burning Man : Understanding the sentence "You can't describe it, you need to be there to understand"
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to teach things (was thinking about becoming a teacher...) I make often tandem (free language exchange). So I can teach you French, or at least try :). I can also teach you some swing dancing.
I always looking for people who can help me to learn and improve my language skills, especially in German... But in the end, I am eager to learn anything that I don't already know even if it is useless things!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, France, Ireland, Sweden, United Kingdom