Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Larissa’s full profile. It’s free!
Help reconnect children with nature and childhood.
Every year it's a new story, two years ago I was road tripping across the states, stopping anywhere and everywhere in-between. Camping and couchSurfing all over to get the best out of our trip. I went home for a year (California) and just moved back to Portland, OR. Now I'm researching ways to blend two of my passions, the outdoors and early childhood education.
Free spirited. I love to travel, meet new people and hear their stories.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To get the best this world has to offer from such awesome, selfless and kind hearted people; and to give the same in return. Let's build relationships around the world and make this place more peaceful.
nature, culture, art, animals, education, life and all it has to offer.
Music, Movies, and Books
As of lately any books focusing on children and the outdoors, plant medicine, travel books and the comic Saga.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I love to travel and experience new things. I could tell you my stories but for now Here are a few that stuck out:
1) Amsterdam, Netherlands: World Cup: right before the game started helicopters flew above us and dropped thousands of orange things out into the sky. It wasn't till I caught one that I realized it was raining flowers.
2) Paris, France: Bastille Day: got to see the most amazing and beautiful firework show ever. Miles of the sky lit up to music. And we stood there under the Eiffel Tower with thousands of locals/tourist celebrating this lovely day for France.
3) Hawaii, USA: jumped off a 40 ft cliff/waterfall. It took me about 30 minuets to do it. But it was one of the most beautiful experiences.
4) The sunsets and sunrises all over the world
Teach, Learn, Share
Trying to get better at the art of face paint , so if you are willing to let me practice on you I'd be more then happy to. I would love to learn new languages, yoga, and hula hooping. I can teach you simple crochet. Let's share stories and experiences.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahamas, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In