Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see David’s full profile. It’s free!
To figure out what to do with the rest of my life!?!?!?!
I have been nomadic since i finished high school even while finishing college. I tend to do things that people do not think i can do physically or mentally. I will hangout with anybody but i also like being introverted as well(although i generally warm to people pretty fast). I love nothing more than a good adventure. I am very adaptable to most any housing situation. I have hosted or surfed in six countries as of now. but i am hoping to add to that total as times goes on.
I am a very spiritual person. I believe that i am called to do many things in my life. I am very positive person when it comes to how i view the world around me. As long as people are willing to respect who i am as a person i will in turn give them the same respect. I am a very free wheeling person but i always have a general plan. So as a whole i tend to fall in the middle when it comes to alot of my perspectives
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I believe that it is a great opportunity to meet others and explore different cultures and views. I am a host at heart but it seems that many of my experiences are surfing right now.
I have done cross country travels in the US and stayed at different peoples homes for the night and up to ten. I have also stayed on in various peoples homes throughout the Philippines.
1. Philippines- Hosted Niki on Siquijor Nov 16-19 2010
2. Philippines-Traveled with Flo and Nicole for a day 11-30-09
3. Singapore-Met Nisa for a day on the town and many many other CSers at a gathering that same night. 1-3-10
4.Thailand-Dinner with some couchsurfers of many nationalities in Bankok. what an unexpected night. 1-24-10
5. Vietnam-Was Hosted by Thao in Hue, Vietnam for two days
6. Australia- Surfed for three months in Melbourne along with many CS events each week.
7. Outback Australia-surfed and had coffee with Surfers in Alice Springs
8. Philippines-Traveled with Sare Engstrand in the Philippines
9. Philippines-Was hosted by 4 couchsurfers in the Southern Philippines
10.Vietnam-Meet with different CS travelers all over Vietnam.
11. United States-Surfed in Atlanta GA for a conference
12. United States-Hosted lasted minute surfers in Memphis
13. United States-Surfed in Wichita KS
14. United States-Have become active in CS in Portland OR
15. United States- New York City- A last minute trip turned into the time of my life while being hosted by Katarina
16. Colombia - Bogota- surfed with a family for three days
17. Colombia - Cali- surfed for two nights
18. Ecuador - Quito - Met many CSers at a local hostel and surfing with a Peace Corps Volunteer for 6 days
19. Peru - Trijillo - surfed for two nights with Jesse
20. Peru - Lima - Went to a CS gathering in Miraflores
21. Ecuador- Catamayo- Ran from a landslide with Nicky
22. United Kingdom- London- Hosted by Becky
23. Spain- Seville- hosted by Alfonso and family
24. Malmo - Copenhagen - Hosted by Sara
25. Scotland - Edinburgh- Participated in ER 7
26. Hosted Lise for 4 days in Portland, OR
27. United States, Boston - Surfed with Katie
28. Hosted: Angela in Portland Oregon
29. Hosted: Tina in Portland
30. Hosted: 2 Australians for a day
-Eating new foods
-A random experience
-Looking at a good view
-Meeting new people
-Most adventure water sports
-Life in general
Music, Movies, and Books
reading materials- Time, National Geographic, History books, and some fiction, investigative journals.
Music- I will give anything a chance, but overall i am a singer songwriter people (Mat Kearney is my favorite choice)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Swam with whale sharks
Teach, Learn, Share
If in anyway my experiences in life (even if painful) i would be more than happy to share those experiences with others.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can make amazing from scratch pizza!
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, England, France, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Peru, Scotland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Greece, Mexico, Philippines, United States