- 100% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michal’s full profile.
Turn the world upside down
If I knew how to fill this field, I would be the wisest man of the world:).
OK, I'll try in short words. I appreciate independence and time - that's why I don't have a full-time job, but I'm an entertainer. It offers me flexible working time, so I can spend more time with you, get to know more people and develop better on my own.
"Nic dwa razy sie nie zdarza
i nie zdarzy. Z tej przyczyny
zrodzilismy sie bez wprawy
i pomrzemy bez rutyny."
"Nothing can ever happen twice.
In consequence, the sorry fact is
that we arrive here improvised
and leave without the chance to practice."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Thanks to CS I could meet different types of people and break some stereotypes about the world.
- history, mediterranean heritage, religion(s), modern politics - to be culture-aware at every turn
- ancient literature, Classical Greek, Latin - an endless source of inspiration
- juggling - balls, rings, clubs and all that can be thrown and caught
- travelling - especially flying and hitchhiking - so ordinary in our CS community, isn't it?
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: classic rock/progressive rock/hard rock/heavy metal (especially NWOBHM)
Movies: comedies - the more absurd, the better
Books: The Holy Bible, classical literature, Polish poetry of the Romanticism, creative non-fiction
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- protested in Tahrir Square in Cairo during Egypt's 18 day revolution
- experienced spontaneous Middle-Eastern hospitality (many times in Iraq)
- observed protests and clashes of the Indignados in few different countries
- experienced ideal, yet disquieting darkness and silence on the frontline between Azerbaijan and Northern Karabakh
- had 72 flights in one year
...but the best is still yet to come. Maybe next year?
Teach, Learn, Share
Let's juggle together! I can teach you how to juggle - basic juggling is achievable for everyone after just 15-30 min. practice.
Would be great to learn something new. I appreciate your travel stories, tips and advice.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cabo Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ecuador, Germany, Italy, Poland