Not Accepting Guests
- 84% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diego’s full profile. It’s free!
Brazilian chemical engineer who left the parents's house when aged 15 (to study, I love them!) and hasn't had a place to be called "home" since then. My biggest dreams still are becoming the lead vocalist of a famous 80's hard rock band (such as Whitesnake and Mr. Big), backpacking and hitchhiking the weirdest places in the world, looking for cool people, big parties and exotic booze.
And I don't get hangovers =)
Décadence avec élégance: I'd rather live 10 years at 1000 kph then 1000 years at 10 kph!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've travelled through some countries in Europe and South America. In most of them I used Couch Surfing or Hospitality Club to host or be hosted =)
The greatest experiences I had so far were:
- Hospitality Club and Couch Surfing national meeting/bbq at my place in São Paulo;
- Munich when my friends and I (12 people, we split in 3 groups of 4) were hosted during the World Cup 2006;
- Baltics, when we were 6 guys travelling for a week and we found accomodation in Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn without having to split up;
- Copenhagen, when I hosted a couple from Russia, a couple from England, an English guy and a German guy at the same time, in my small student dorm. It was so crowded that I had to sleep in another room haha =) But they were all ok with it!
visited 22 states (9.77%)Create your own visited map of The World or Like this? try: CIA Grep in Python
Partying, travelling, hiking, drinking, singing, meeting new people.
- world cup
Music, Movies, and Books
- Movies: SciFi, good comedies and horror movies;
- Music: Rock n' roll, Grunge, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Melodic Metal, Celtic music, Bossa Nova, MPB (Brazilian Popular Music) and Brazilian Rock;
- I don't read that much, but Isaac Asimov's great.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I got in somebody’s house and slept inside their car in Copenhagen once, absolutely drunk. I didn't know them but c’mon, it was Goddamn cold! I was freezing to death... =)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Brazil, Denmark