N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a almost 2 years
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de ELI. L'inscription est gratuite !
Travel, enjoy, live alive!
We are Elisenda (30) and Estel (34). We are a easy-going and friendy people! We are very happy with our lifes and we are very positive persons. We like smiling and laughing as much as we can. We are hardworking and responsible. We love having a good time, we like to socialize with people, but we are always careful to respect other's privacy and space. We are non-smokers.
"Happiness is not a final train station, is a way to travel" (Margaret Lee Runbeck) (therefore... travel as much as you can!! ;) )
"No matter how old you are, what really matters is that in the end the best time of life is to be alive." (Mafalda)
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We host and surf and we joined the groups from our city (Sant Cugat) and Barcelona!
(Eli) I started doing a kind of CS before knowing CS existed with all my Erasmus friends that now are Estel's friends as well! Before doing CS, friends from Spain, France, Italy, Check Republic, Switzerland, Canada, Malasia, Finland and Catalonia slept in our place and we have been at their place as well (still need to go to Finland and Malasia)!! Now we are willing to meet new people from all around the world and discover places with them (you!)! Until now, our guest room has hosted people from Turkey, Germany, Croatia, USA, Poland and hope this won't end!!
Our passion is travelling. We prefer saving money during the year and use it for good vacations. When travelling, we like if we can, to mix a bit of nature, culture, history and diving! Our new hobby is urban gardening, Estel and I moved into a flat with a big terrace and there we have built a great urban garden which is feeding us quite well!! We love music (I play the guitar). We love sports and I (Elisenda) go to the gym often, I started playing tennis a year ago! Estel prefers running outside. We like hiking as well as going to the beach. We enjoy reading, and some calm and time to think when we need it.
- scuba diving
- table tennis
- study abroad
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
- Music: Jack Johonson, John Mayer, JEM, Fito y los FItipaldis, Norah Jones, Jason Mraz, Mike Oldfield, Bruce Springsteen, Matt Costa, Kings of convenience, Eels
- Movies: Big Fish, The butterfly efect, Memento, A wonderful mind, Peaceful warrior, Don Juan de Marco, Smoke, Tomates verdes fritos, Kung Fu Panda, Before sunset
- Books: The eight, The pilars of the earth, Darwin's Radio, Momo, Noah Gordon (The Doctor, The Chaman, Dr Coole), The Solitaire Mystery (we wish we could have more time to read though)
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- Diving in a wrek and a coral reef in similan islands in Thailand last december was just awesome!! We were doing our SSI course there and we could see "another Thailand"... We can't wait do dive again!
- Flying over a net 6m high in a trapeze in the middle of Governor's Island (NYC) thanks to the Trapeze School. We understood what "the momentum" is, that moment when your body has all the energy to do things you never thought you could do!!
- Doing my Erasmus (Eli)! Since then, I have travelled all around Europe and Canada with my Erasmus friends, all of them have visited me in Barcelona (most of them more than once) and I am sure our friendship will last forever along al the countries of the world!
- Canyoning in the Sao Jorege island (Azores)
- Visiting Hampi in India, it is a magic city, defenitely...
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
Anyone interested in speaking Spanish or Catalan... we can do that =)! We are always willing to improve our english!
I (Eli) used to play the guitar, so there's guitars at home and a Ukulele! We love cooking, we are looking forward to learn new recipies and sharing the ones we know! Oh, and anyone interested in a ping pong game, just come!
Pays que j'ai visités
Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Spain, United Kingdom