Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eliana’s full profile.
Since forever, I love how diverse and awesome the world is but some years ago, I started travelling. Each of my trips has made an impact on myself but the time I came back from Peru, I felt that I wanted to adopt travelling as my way of living life and being more in contact with nature instead of being stucked in the city. I am from Buenos Aires, so quite big. So, I finished my degree, quit my job in a bank, said goodbye to my little home and moved to Australia with a work and holiday visa for a year where I could finally lived by the ocean. I went for a 7 months trip around Asia, continent I definitely loved. After that, I spent one more year in Australia, but that time I had the chance to move to two tiny islands in the Great Barrier Reef and I completely fell in love with the ocean and broke my fear to dive. After leaving Australia, I travelled from Vientiane, Laos to Copenhague, Denmark by bus and train, around 17000 km, crossing China, Mongolia and Russia by the transiberian train 😁🤙.
I have been also living in the Dolomites (Italian Alps) for a couple of months now. I wanted to experience the montain aswell and I can say they just put you in the right place sometimes. It is everything so huge and breathtaking that it reminds yourself you are just a little tiny part of the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travelling is the best, but it is even better when you meet people who share with. Every CS experience I had has made my stay in the country a better one, met amazing people and felt like home in the other side of the world.
I love nature in general... The ocean, the mountains, the beach, my best date of the day is finding any spot where I can watch sunset, being outdoors is my best medicine and therapy for everything. Cleans my energy and my soul.
- nature walks
- mountain hiking
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Being in Sydney, in front of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House for New Year's eve. The fireforks, the people, and the feeling that every year I was watching that moment on TV, but this year I was actually there.
- Macchu Picchu. To get the ruins, me and my friend spent 4 days hiking between montains and camping under one of the most starry skys I've even seen.
- I went for a tour in an Observatory Centre in the Atacama desert in Chile and saw the planets with a telescope.
- Lived in an island in the middle of the Barrier Reef where I could completely walk around it in 15 minutes.
- I hiked in the Glaciar Perito Moreno, in Argentina.
- Transiberian railway from Beijing to St Petesburg
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Australia, Italy