- 78% response rate
- Last login 19 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manu’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a nice a loyal person. Perhaps a bit shy at the beginning, curious, funny. I like to help and take care of people.
I'm a good host but I'm tired of rude couchsurfers:
- If you plan to come with some "friends", please tell me how many of them and who they are.
- If you cancel your stay at my place or chose an other host, it's ok, but please tell me and cancel your request. I will write a bad reference to people who have confirmed their stay but didn't come at the end.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm living in a very convenient place for travelers as I'm on the railway line between Charles de Gaulles airport and center of Paris. My flat is very close to the train station ! (RER B)
- My apartment is clean. And huge: I can host 3-4 people.
- Nothing interesting in my town, come here for Paris only.
I didn't traveled enough in my life and now, I feel the need to discover new countries and meet different people.
Ukulele, movies, friends, people, little moments of life !
Also, I like nature, animals.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : Arizona Dream (and Kusturica movies in general), Fight Club, Cashback, Inception, ZombieLand, Brazil, Delicatessen.
TV Series : Tons (too much)! Breaking Bad, Game of Throne, Scrubs, IT Crowd, Father Ted, You're the worst are my favorite
Music : World music, trip hop, folk-rock (Mumford and Sons !) old and new french singers,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you :
- how to play the ukulele,
- some efficient self-defense techniques,
- and how to do a frog with paper !
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Russian Federation, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In