Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 23 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hesham’s full profile. It’s free!
- Friendly and outgoing with some sense of humor.
- Love to make friends and enjoy quality times to the fullest.
- I believe that birds of the same feather will eventually flock together.
- Live every minute of every day like it's your last, because you never know what tomorrow will bring...
- Impossible is nothing , Just trust in yourself & your abilities to change.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
If I'm surfing your couch I will do everything I can to ensure my time spent will be a positive experience for you. If I am hosting I will be sure to find activities and places that suite your interest.
- Still trying to be an active member in this great community ,But just feel free to contact me anytime you want about anything you want , If will be a good support to you .
- I surfed with many people here in Egypt and met very nice and funny persons and they become my friends
- Reading , Studying , Listen to Music , Watch Movies , traveling , Learning new stuff.
- Hang out with my friends .
- Practice Sports : Football , Running & Swimming .
- Meeting new people .
- explore new places in my own country and in other countries .
Music, Movies, and Books
All types of music specially Rock & Trance .
I like reading in Science fiction & Engineering .
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- The Egyptian Revolution was the most amazing thing that I have seen , as It was something unbelievable to happened & no one could expect it before it happened , Specially When you see about 2 million people protest in the same area .
- First time Diving in the deep water in the Red Sea .
Teach, Learn, Share
- Teach :
languages, Cultures, Computer , Engineering & history.
- Improve my communication & Technical skills .
- Sharing different kinds of knowledge with others.
- I just put my self in your situation & start to think what I should do if I am in your place.
- anything new or a skill that might interest me and so many things will certainly fall in this category!
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, France, Germany, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, Germany, United Arab Emirates