Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ahad’s full profile. It’s free!
Life is one shot, make it a BANG!
I am definitely an extrovert, but I have my days where I just like being in a quiet location all by myself to contemplate life. An adrenaline junkie for sure, but I know my limits. I value education and thus I make sure to balance my fun times with my school times. I work to live not live to work. I value friendships even though I am horrible at staying in touch!
"To put meaning in oneâs life may end in madness,
But life without meaning is the torture
Of restlessness and vague desire" - Edgar Lee Masters
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I. I host travelers whenever possible, and do my best to positively add to their experience of visiting my town.
COUCH SURFING EXPERIENCE
1. Albuquerque, New mexico with Emily Mahn
2. Las Vegas, Nevada with Shannon Burkes.
3. Tiea, Spain with Bruna, Oriol and Laura.
4. Copenhagen, Denmark with Maria.
5. Amsterdam, Netherlands with Arne.
Traveling, Sports (gymnastics, soccer, volleyball, pingpong, football, Futsal, racquetball) Learning about human body,
Music, Movies, and Books
Music- A wide variety!!
Books- Electric Universe, Thousand shall fall,
Movies-TOoooo many to list!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Cant choose so here are my memorable ones:
1. Performed gymnastics for the Chicago Bulls halftime game.
2. Skydiving in my underwear.
3. Running with the Bulls Festival in Panpaloma Spain, and La Tomatia Festival in Buenol, Spain.
4. Swam around Ouzoud Falls in Morocco.
5. Held a Handstand on the rock at Kjerag, Norway.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Gymnastics, acroyga, traveling tips and stories.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Yemen
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ethiopia, United States, Yemen