Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dipa’s full profile. It’s free!
Indonesian, born in NYC, lived 12 years in Geneva, Switzerland, currently living in Tehran, Iran.
I believe to be an open-minded and quite chill person. Sooo ummm yeah if you got any questions, feel free to ask!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
The sense of adventure.
- Basically any outdoor activity
- Music: Classical, Metal-core, dnb, dubstep. I play the drums.
- Reading: Sci-fi, thriller, detective-police, fantasy.
- Movies: Sci-fi, action, thriller, comedy.
- Food: Any food from around the world
- outdoor activities
- emergency services
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Indonesia, Iran, Switzerland, United States