Maybe Accepting Guests
- 74% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Paco’s full profile. It’s free!
enjoying life, never stop learning, meeting new people and places
Better read my references. What I can say about me is that I'm a curious person, always interested in meeting new people, places, cultures, languages.
As it's said, "You'll never go to bed, withou knowing one more thing". And I try to do it.
Try to put yourself in other people's shoes.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Love sharing my time, space and knwoledges with other people, and hope you do too.
Since March 2010 I've hosted:
6. GERMANY : Armin 2012, Georg and Max 2010, Julia and Lukas 2011, Johannes 2012, Nik 2015
9. USA: Amy and Seth 2010, Aliska and Nate 2011, Ryan 2012, Ven 2012, Joel 2012, Louis 2013, Mark 2016
4. BRAZIL:Lucas and Vicente from France 2010, Rodrigo 2011 ,Thomas from Norway 2012,
3. FRANCE: Jeremy 2010, Jean Marie 2013, Julien 2014,
2. CZECH REPUBLIC: Frantizek and Ondra 2010,
6. CANADA: Nathalie 2010, Kit and Aliza 2012, Michael 2013, Marie Philip and Mathieu 2013
2. SPAIN: Fede 2010, Miguel 2012,
3. POLAND: Diana and Lukas 2011, Edyta 2013
1. ITALY:Lorenzo 2011,
1. SLOVENIA: Jernej 2012,
4. BELGIUM: Eloise from Norway 2012, Andreas, Jakub and Joren 2012,
1. CROATIA: Karmen 2012,
1. JAPAN: Shumpei 2012
1. LITHUANIA: Orinta 2012
2. FINLAND: Saana and Valteri 2013,
1. AUSTRALIA: Nell 2013,
1. INDONESIA: Halef 2013,
1. MONTENEGRO: Milos 2013,
2. SERBIA: Tamara and Veljko 2013,
1. NEW ZEALAND: Andrew 2013,
2. TURKEY: Burak 2013, Levent 2015
1. MEXICO: Frank 2014
1 LATVIA: Richards 2015
2 UK: Herny and Sarah 2016
I've been hosted in: New York (USA), Berlin (DE), Hamburg (DE), Budapest (HU), Ljubljana (SI), Zagreb (HR), Zadar (HR), Rijeka (HR), Paris (FR), Oldengurg (DE), Ferrara (IT), Tenerife (ES), Vienna (AT), Brno (CZ), Zurich (CH)
I had coffe or drink and fun with people from Madeira, Valencia, Slovenia,
I like travelling (I do as much as I can), and meeting people from different places, thoughts, culture, and so on. I like learning languages for that too.
I love also cinema, I try to do at least 2 times per month. But I'm not into commercial movies, even if I enjoy watching them on TV.
I like nature, cooking and eating :-p
I like going out, and having party with friends, but also to get profit of Sundays to make excursions, have a paella in the countryside, etc
Like almost any kind of music, and dancing (even if I an not sure if what I do can be named dancing) lol
And many other things...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Maybe the craziest thing I've done in spending 20 days in the Moroccan Sahara in August at 45ºC
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In