Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sandra’s full profile. It’s free!
I consider myself a positive, open-mined, easy-going and rather active person. I like doing stuff - especially the cool one ;) I hate wasting time or being bored. Boredom and helplessness are the worst.
I love cycling, skying, indoor climbing.
1. Finding what I want in life.
2. Make the world a better place.
3. Travel the world.
1. Happiness is only real when shared.
2. If life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.
3. Karma. Be good, it'll come back to you. Multiplied.
4. Life's short. Live it to the fullest!
5. Life's easier when you're smiling.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people & visit countries. CS gives you the opportunity to travel the world and getting a closer look to the places you're visiting.
1. Cycling. I'm a city cyclist, I ride my bike every single day. I simply love it! Especially at nights. Especially at summer nights.
2. Indoor climbing. I haven't been doing it for a while, but still, I find it amazing. I'd like to develop my skills. I'm lacking a partner, though. Anyone interested? :)
4. Movies & tv series (Fav's: Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Fargo, The Killing, Homeland, Peaky Blinders, True Detective)
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
I can't give you particular genre(-s) I like. But I do like music. Especially good and especially live.
I honestly ADORE Wes Anderson's movies. ALL of them.
I also like old Woody Allen's productions (Zelig!!!), Trantino's masterpieces (Inglorious Bastards, Django) and classics by Coen Brothers.
However, one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen is "Encounters at the End of the World". Truly recommend this one.
Books? Tones of them.
Crime fiction by Jo Nesbo is a perfect entertainment.
- Eduardo Mendoza
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt
- Jonathan Carroll
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm trying to do at least one amazing thing a day ;)
However, scuba diving in Lofoten Islands, Norway, was pretty incredible!
Countries I’ve Visited
Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In