Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eugene’s full profile. It’s free!
To meet other foreigners/locals in Shanghai. Do you like food? I like food. Let's be friends.
Canadian born Chinese working overseas in Shanghai working in Marketing. Been in China for a few years now. I live to eat, snowboard, practice Chinese and live in community with friends. Follow my food adventures on instagram: euge_loo
I live to eat and connect with people. Getting people to try out new foods is definitely one of my most favourite feel good things to do.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting, CS meetups and chatting up new friends.
Just got started on CS so not too much! Met up some couchsurfers for random meetups and also have hosted!
- learning Chinese
- learning French! en francais si vous plais
- helping out with English Corner
- shao kao
- eating shao kao
- working out
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
- Always Sunny
- Breaking Bad
- The Wire
- Arrested Development
- documentary (Breaking the Taboo, the Corporation, Fog of War)
- comedy (Anchorman, Elf, old Sandler movies)
- drama (Goodfellas, Godfather, Rounders, Good Will Hunting, Magnolia)
- animation (Pixar et al)
- post rock (Explosions, Mogwai)
- indie (Angus & Julia Stone, Gwyn Fowler, Civil Wars, Passion Pit, Death Cab, Snow Patrol)
- hip hop (Homebrew Crew, Frank Ocean, Nas, Kanye, Macklemore, Notorious)
- biographies (Bossypants, America)
- recent (Hunger Games)
- thriller (Crichton)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
In the NAVY... minus the song.
visited 7 states (3.11%)Create your own visited map of The World or website vertaling duits?
Teach, Learn, Share
I love finding new dives and discovering local eats.
Good Japanese? Korean? Sichuan? Street food? Poutine? Cheap decent western food? Imported beer? Homecooked? Cantonese? Beef noodles? Shao kao (BBQ meat/veggies skewers)? Pizza?
YES! Come let's grab a meal. I'm hungry. You're paying. Just kidding. Seriously though. I'm hungry.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In