Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Giulia’s full profile. It’s free!
Think global act local ☮
I was born in Bologna...my dad is from Sicilia, my mum is from Calabria and I have some Arbresh roots.
What I do like:
* the sun shining / watching the rain falling from a window;
* helping people and making them smile;
* the nice chats over a glass of wine and some delicious food.
What I do not like:
* the selfish, arrogant, false people;
* eating the cauliflower, broccoli and asparagus;
* the Italian politics and politicians.
I'm a COOKSURFER!
1° day) Today they imprisoned the gypsy: well after all they are dirty, smell, noise and probably they are thieves, and however I'm not gypsy, so who care?
2° day) Today they imprisoned the ebrew: well after all everyone know they are misers, liers, false and however I'm not ebrew, so who care?
3° day) Today they imprisoned the homosexuals and trans: well after all they are all the pervertites, people who act against nature, someone who is condemned by moral and Church, and however I'm not homosexual, so who care?
4° day) Today they imprisoned the communists: well after all they are against the State, the Power, the God, the Rich; they have no will of work, just to make strike and riots, and however I'm not communist, so who care?
5° day) Today they imprisoned me but by now there was no more nobody to help me
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
with my happy and positive mood, my warm welcoming hug, my love for the city I'm from and I'm lucky enough to live in, my desire to meet people, help them with tips, have fun, show them around and travel different places :D
I joined Couch Surfing while I was living in Belgrade and a great experience started!
I've been travelling, hosting, surfing, showing people around....enjoying food, drinks, chats, night out...and I always live every single experience with the same enthusiasm as in the beginning!
diving, dancing, listening to the music (I love popular music played alive!), reading, chatting, smiling, walking around the world, travelling......having fun!!!!!
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite books:
- Tokyo blues, by Haruky Murakami (everybody MUST read this book!!!!!)
- Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden
- Island beneath the sea, by Isabelle Allende
- Siddharta, by Herman Hesse
- Il Padrino, by Mario Puzo
- The Dharma Bums, by Jack Kerouac
- For whom the bell rings, by Ernest Hemingway
........I love reading everything!!!!
My favourite movies:
- Fabuleux destin d'Amelie
- Gran Torino
- Lord of the Rings
- The Godfather
- American History X
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Star Wars
- Fight club
- The Pan's labyrinth
- Inglorious basterds
- The turkish bride
.....and much more.....
I love listening to:
- italian music (Fabrizio de Andrè, Carmen Consoli, Modena City Ramblers, Bandabardò, Subsonica, Ligabue, Vasco Rossi, Francesco Guccini, Francesco de Gregori,...)
- international rock music (Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Nirvana, U2, The Cramberries, The Skunk Anansie, The Smushing Pumpkins, Muse, ....)
- music from movies' soundtracks
- popular music
- Ludovico Einaudi is my favourite pianist!!!!!!!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've seen JUST ONE amazing thing: LIFE
Teach, Learn, Share
Let's chat and then we'll see what we can learn from each other!
There is one thing I'd like to learn for sure (and I can "teach", sharing what I've learnt): how do you call Donald Duck's nephews in your Country??
So far I know that Donald Duck's nephews are:
- Qui, Quo, Qua in Italy
- Kwak, Kwik, Kwek in Indonesia
- Tick, Trick, Track in Germany
- Kwik, Kwek, Kwak in Belgium
- Can, Cin, Cem in Turkey
- Hewy, Duey, Louie in Australia
- Hewy, Duey, Louie in India
- Jak, Pak, Žak in Slovenija
- Raja, Gaja, Vlaja in Serbia
- Ole, Dole, Doffen in Norway
- Hewy, Duey, Liouie in Greece Χιούι, Ντιούη, Λιούη
- Huguinho, Zezinho, Luizinho in Brazil
- Riri, Fifi, Lulu in Romania
- Rajo, Gajo, Vlajo in Macedonia
- Soso, Lolo, Toto in Syria سوسو ولولو وتوتو
- Huier, Duer, Luer in China 辉儿，杜儿 and 路儿
- Villi, Dilli, Billi in Russia
- Dewey, Louie, Huey in Thailand ดิวอี้ ลูอี้ and ฮิวอี้
- Riri, Fifi, Loulou in France
- Hyzio, Dyzio, Zyzio in Poland
- Dulík, Bubík, Kulík in Czech Republic
- Hinko, Dinko, Vinko in Croatia
- Hugo, Paco, Luis in Chile
- Lui, Dui, Hui in Slovakia
- Niki, Tiki, Viki in Hungary
- Jorjito, Juanito, Jaimito in Spain
- Huey, Duey, Louie in Canada
- Bilis, Dilis, Vilis in Lithuania
- Tupu, Hupu, Lupu in Finland
- Kwik, Kwek Kwak in Netherlands
- Hyūi, Dyūi and Rūi in Japan
سوسو ولولو وتوتو in Farsi (persian language)
- Hugo Paco and Luis in Mexico
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, France, Jordan, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In