Potrebbe accettare ospiti
- Ultimo accesso over 2 years fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Eva. È gratis!
I am Eva and I am old. It means I have settled down some years ago and started a "normal life".
It is time to pay back all those great couch-surfing experiences.
1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don't hit people.
4. Put thngs back where you found them.
5. CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.
6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
11. Live a balanced life - learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
12. Take a nap every afternoon.
13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Stryrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
15. Goldfish and hamster and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
16. And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first workd you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.”
― Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have a sometimes-couch. It means I have no extra room but two great flatmates who -sometime- leave town. And this is exactly that moment when I can offer a nice room close to the centre :-) I want to know that you are a serious surfer, please add password "queen size" to your request.
I have been surfing mostly Europe - Spain, Italy, Belgium and South America - Colombia. I have found lot of friends on CS.
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
Everyday life is full of wonders.
Insegna, impara, condividi
All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual. (AE)
Paesi che ho visitato
Austria, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Slovakia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Paesi in cui ho vissuto
Belgium, Colombia, Czech Republic, Spain, United States