Maybe Accepting Guests
- 41% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Evan’s full profile. It’s free!
Spread Love Its the Brooklyn Way
I'm a Brooklyn born & raised entrepreneur, adventurer, traveler, and wannabe actor/dancer/photographer/rapper. currently I'm the owner of a few small restaurants in Brooklyn so yea I'm obsessive about good food. I like to pride myself on being a real Brooklyn boy. Born and raised in Brooklyn I've seen the city change a lot in my lifetime but thanks to its diversity I still think it's the best place on earth. That being said when I'm not in my glorious town I am traveling. I started with a trip to China in 2006 to study theater and have had the great fortune to travel to 40+ countries since. But it's not about the places I've been, it's about the people I've met and shared life changing moments with.
You only live once
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
"You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible"
6 things to consider before requesting my couch.
1) Be 21+ years of age. This is the legal drinking age in America and although you don't have to drink I want to be able to go out with you and most places to go out require you to be 21+.
2) My roommates are my good friends and they like Couchsurfing. They also like to see that you have a couple of references on here (If you're new you can get them going to an event of meetup). We all appreciate you cleaning up after yourself and pitching in with washing dishes and keeping the place clean.
3) Make sure you read the "Couch Information" and please do not request more than 4 days/nights
4) You cannot smoke cigarettes in the apartment.
5) I know many of the girls on CS say this... but Couchsurfing is NOT a dating site. In the interest of gender equality it goes both ways.
6) You get bonus points if you are an artist, musician, performer, writer, designer, chef, or any other creative type or you are helping people in some way. I've been there and I know how hard it is and it's one of my small ways of supporting those endeavors. Writing in that you'll prepare a dish from your culture will also gain you extra points!
Just about everybody I've met from Couchsurfing has been a good person. Hospitable, polite, humble, and generous. It is unlike any community I've ever encountered.
All forms of Theater, Music (Most styles especially Hip-hop and Jazz), Sports (playing and watching), Cooking and Eating, Napping and Relaxing, Exploring new cultures, History, Museums and Galleries, Yoga, Driving, Dancing, Diving, Beaches, Bike riding, Partying, Wine, Drinking games, Smiling, Reading, Nature, Sharing life with everybody around me, and Finding new interesting interests that I never knew I was interested in.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some of my adventures include:Being bitten by a shark while diving in PanamaSailing from South America to Central AmericaBackpacking and couchsurfing through Europe for 3 monthsPerforming theater across ChinaStarting a cooking show on Cable TV (Before I knew how to cook)Climbing mount Olympus in GreeceGetting a TV interview in JapanCamel trekking in the Indian desertMotorbiking through Thailand Negotiating with police in Cuba (without knowing the language)To be continued...
Teach, Learn, Share
Create your own visitor map!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In