Not Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 37 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Faima’s full profile. It’s free!
Stuff my eyes with wonder
A happy nihilist, a frustrated writer, an unconditional dancer, an experimental cook, a pragmatic tree-huger, a timemaniac, a confused world-trotter with a chronic tendency to ask hard questions.
Wake up and go to bed with a smile + Remind myself everyday to remain a human being vs. a human doing.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've been living abroad for almost seven years now and since I started couchsurfing I feel that home is wherever people make you feel welcomed and at ease.
I hitch-hiked across Southern Europe, USA and Latin America and stayed with a lot of different couchsurfers. Each of them amazingly interesting and kind to let me peak into their own universes. In Buenos Aires and in Berlin (where I was new to the cities), the couchsrufing groups became my best sources of fun, great discussions and suggestions to feel more than a transient inhabitant of the city. Now I'm living alone for the first time and I am ready to explore the Hostess side of this amazing initiative.
1) Dance, dance, dance! Seriously anything, anytime, anywhere. Recently I also found out that
2) cooking is so much fun, especially combined with dancing in the kitchen to some old school rock and roll.
2) Urban Exploration: eclectic bars, literary cafes, unusual corners, dumpster diving...
3) Travelling without a plan.
- dumpster diving
- scuba diving
- urban exploration
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Edith Piaf, Mercedes Sosa, Manu Chao, Beirut, Joaquin Sabina, ZAZ, Norah Jones.
Books: Ensayo sobre la ceguera, 1984, 100 años de soledad, Jane Eyre, La insoportable levedad del ser.
Movies: Fight club, El secreto de sus ojos, Across the Universe
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Rafting down a river on a truck wheel in Ecuador
- Giving a ten day sexual education seminar in rural Nicaragua
- Making a toilet into my final art work for an art exhibition
Teach, Learn, Share
People who challenge me, who don't get tired of asking: -But...why?
Countries I’ve Visited
Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Costa Rica, Germany, Spain, United States