Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 32 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fanny’s full profile.
***We kind and respectful, I don't want to share the bed with you***
Currently doing a PhD in Tourism Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University about tourism experiences in conflict destinations.
I'm a spontaneous girl, a little quiet, but very friendly, open-minded and always want to know new places and interesting people.
Also, I like to collect handicraft or something about other cultures
What matters: Communication, Gratitude, Kindness & Respect
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Couchsurfing was introduced by a friend when I was studying my undergraduate studies in tourism management. I think that this organization is an excellent platform for meeting new friends and explore the world in a more personal way.
As a host in Ecuador, and as a surfer in the Philippines and France.
I enjoy reading, dancing, hiking, eating and doing research.
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Meet the beautiful Ecuadorian rainforest and the Galapagos Islands.
Diving in Thailand
Roundtrip around Taiwan
Teach, Learn, Share
I think that I'm pretty good at cooking and dancing. We can exchange some recipes or share a nice dinner or drinks
What I Can Share with Hosts
MY MOTIVATION TO BE ON CS:
I am here to meet interesting human beings, servant leaders and ambassadors of kindness. I am not just looking for a place to sleep at night or even worst for an 'ons'.
CS has become famous and all kind of people are here. I will only interact with people who show their real names, full profile, and all verifications (i.e. payment, address, ID).
Don't hesitate to add me on Instagram/others to get to know each other, for you to know my real life and for your own safety. We can also host a ZOOM call before meeting face-to-face.
PLEASE READ THIS :
- I will respect the rules of your house (e.g. quiet hours or wake up time).
- I prefer to sleep before 11 pm because I do sports 6 times a week. I hope you do not mind.
- If you planned to party all night during week days I might not be the right surfer for you. Please let me know in advance so I look for another host.
- I would like to buy ingredients and cook together with you, but you may notice that I am a vegetarian (only cheese is ok sometimes). However, I respect all food preferences.
- Please state this password in your host request or your reply to my invitation to prove that you have read my profile: Pachamama
What to know me more? add me on Instagram: fkmanner
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Macao, Malaysia, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Spain, Thailand