Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Felicia’s full profile. It’s free!
This kind of questions makes me anxious.. how to describe one's character-life-dreams out of the blue?!
I can tell you I come from Sicily and.. no..not everyone is mafioso, but for sure we have one of the best sea views you can imagine (one of my pics testifies!) :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Well, I am soon going to achieve one of my dreams..going to New Zealand! I'll be there for 3 months for an internship and - starting from my arrival in Auckland - I wanted to try this cheap easy way of travelling and making new friends :)
I want to stay humble and honest, "I know that I know nothing". I hate that kind of people showing off their knowledge wanting to make the others feel inferior. I am infinitely open to learn from others :) in general, you mean?
- I deeply love playing music (I learnt some guitar and piano myself, but nothing special..my thing is singing!) and of course listening to it : I don't like a particular gender, just what makes me feel good..especially classical.
- I enjoy a lot dancing (even in a boring living room with a glass of wine with the shittiest of Irish songs)
- I love reading, but to be honest with my studies I kind of lost the habits..working on it!
- I am fond of tv series..huge nerd in this
[I wish I was interested in sports as well, but my lazy Italian nature wins]
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
that's a tough one..
I will try to answer with the first thing I have in mind
- Beatles, Queen, Italian songwriters( De André, Bennato),easygoing pop contemporary songs
- Forrest Gump, Disney cartoons, Lord of the Rings // Game of Thrones, How I met your mother, Breaking Bad, Glee
- (i'll go with book authors) Tolkien,Rowling,Martin,Pirandello,Zafòn,Baricco,Jane Austen
(forgetting everything for sure)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Do you all see that amazing frozen lake I posted between my pictures?
You can find it in Lapland, north pole circle.
I was there, and I swam inside that dark frozen lake :D
..best experience of my life so far!
Another amazing one was the "free hugs", I did during my Erasmus time in Estonia. What can I say guys..I am a very huggy person, so for me that day was the representation of happiness!
Teach, Learn, Share
To be honest my biggest dream is becoming a writer, so I love sharing thoughts,ideas,emotions..not simply experiences. I am a very good listener because I didn't have the easiest of lives and I know what it means to need having someone listening to you.. even in a stranger, maybe better.
BUT, after a good talk the best thing is to dance it off. Sometimes best philosophy is just "don't think just drink" ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I am studying in Denmark since last August and I'll stay here for another year at least to complete my master degree. I live with other 3 people so I am not sure I can offer my house to stay in (hard life of not owning your apartment) but for sure I am available to discover the city or partying together :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Estonia, Italy, New Zealand