No acepta invitados
- Última conexión hace about 2 years
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Felicity. ¡Es gratis!
"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" James Dean had it right!
um... I hate writing about myself... I'm tall, sometimes red head, I like long walks on the beach, candle-light dinners and action movies... hahaha!
Ok, seriously, I'm funny (even when I'm not trying to be), love to meet new people from all over the world, and make the most of this life!! I'm also passionate about sports, travelling, music, and photography.
I'm an open person who loves to live in the moment and enjoy experiences that take my breath away!
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today"
- James Dean
FREEDOM = LOVE...LAUGH...LIVE!
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Host, surf, meet, travel and have fun with fellow CS'rs!
Couchsuring is a fantastic way of bringing people from all over the world together, saving some serious $$ when travelling, helping out fellow travellers, and an excellent opportunity to meet new people and have exciting experiences.
Overall, I love the couchsurfing experience, meeting lots of awesome travellers, making new friends and just having a great time!
##Obviously I forgot to update this for a while.. mid 2015 now, whoops##
……2013 --> 2015….
Too long to remember / count.
Was unable to host the last few years due to houses-sharing situations.
Didn't travel as was studying full time
Attended a few events each year, but kept a low profile with all the changes to CS.
- Sara, USA
- AUS Day Picnic
- CS Zones
- MSO Classical Concert on my b'day :)
- 7 nights - Marine R, France - she can't stay away! :)
- Duncan, OZ (again)
- Caron, OZ (see... I remembered!! haha)
- 2 nights - Stewart, OZ
- 2 nights - Duncan, OZ
- 2 nights - Christelle, France (hosted in 2010)
- Can't remember - Duncan, OZ (he is the BEST!)
busy with uni :(
- MSO Free classical concert
- Halloween House Party
- Spring Picnic
- Australia Day Picnic
- Many CS Zones
- 7 nights - Marine R, France (Christmas at home)
- 14 nights - Marine R, France (in Melbourne)
- 3 nights - Dave, Germany
- 2 nights - Grith, Denmark, + Marine R, Marine, & Christelle, France
- 2 nights - David, Switzerland
- 2 nights - Crissi & Ludwig, Germany
- 1 night - Marianne & Pierre, France
- 4 nights - Thimo, Netherlands
- 1 night - Kaidi & Katrin, Estonia
- 1 night - Katherine, Germany
- 2 nights - Emma, Melbourne, OZ
- 2 days Great Ocean Road - Dave, Germany
- 1 day Grampians NP - Grith, Dave, Marine R, Marine & Crystelle
- 1 day Great Ocean Road - James, NSW, OZ
- 1 day Grampians NP - Kaidi, Katrin & Catherine
- 1 night photos in Melb CBD - Joahhnna, Philipines
- Many meet-ups on Tuesday and Friday nights, classical music, free concerts, markets, picnics, coffees / drinks
- 3 nights - Marcel, Netherlands
- 1 night - Emily & two chickybabes, Manchester, UK
- 4 nights - Cat, CA, USA
- 2 nights - Mitch & Hickey, Melbourne, Vic, OZ
- 5 nights - Cat, Petaluma, CA, USA (& 2 day road trip)
- 5 nights - Rain & Joe, Vancover, BC, Canada
- 2 nights - Rob, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2 days Highway 1 LA to SF - Cat, California
- 1 day Grampians NP, OZ - Cat, California
Travelling - I plan to explore pretty much the whole world.
- Back home in OZ, recovering from Snowboarding injury :( and saving for my next trip.
- Plan: Either back to Canada / USA / Sth America to finish the trip I started in 2009, or Europe... hhhmmmm....decisions decisions...
- USA: Los Angeles, Highway 1, San Fran, Petamluma
- Canada: Vancouver, Whistler (snowboarding & olympics!!!)
I love reading and watching movies, as they can entertain, take me to another place and open up my mind to new experiences, ideas and philosophies. I want to act, and learn all the ins and outs in film production (blame the extras on the DVDs).
I love my sport, playing, coaching and watching. Netball, Football (AFL and Soccer), Basketball, Athletics, Triathlons, Surf sports, snowboarding, etc.
I really want to learn how to surf, and not just fall off the board! :-)
And new on my to-learn list is SNOWBOARDING - HELLO CANADA 2009!!! Watch out for this hack carving up the snow... hehe! * Update * me hacking it up in the pow + injury = early trip home :(
And finally, I love to socialise... I seem to make new friends every time I stay in hostels, and can't wait to make new ones and visit my mates when I get overseas!
- classical music
Música, películas y libros
I love to watch movies, love the action, adventure, thriller, romance types.
I'm always reading. I read all kinds of books, from trillers and horror to romance and non-fiction. Recent reads include the Twilight series (Stephenie Meyer), and the Undead series (Mary-Janice Davidson)...(hmmm bit of a vampire theme going on here). Loving travel books, Lonely Planet's "Unpacked" books are great!
Algo increíble que he hecho
When I was 17, I got to sit in the cockpit of a domestic plane from Perth to Melbourne for 3 hrs and was in it when the plane landed at Melbourne Airport at dawn. We were flying into the developing sunrise, with the dark globe curving underneath us, the ocean to our right, the great emptiness of the outback desert to our left, and the stars shining bright above us... I will never forget that experience. It's my calm place.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
Anything to do with sport, health, science, medical, music, art, food (teach me new recipes!).
I can teach you how to juggle (but I need practice), play most sports, swim every stroke, and how to rescue someone and give CPR / first aid.
I want to learn whatever you can teach me, especially languages!
Share - Whatever I can, I will ... food, wine, blankets, couch, clothes, knowledge, friendship, a laugh.
Países que he visitado
Australia, Canada, United States
Países en los que he vivido