Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marcia’s full profile. It’s free!
To exchange smiles :-)
I don't like putting people into boxes..specially putting myself into one, but here it goes...I have an open mind, new adventures and experiences entice me. I enjoy a good conversation, in whatever language I can handle. I love a good laugh, and a very contagious laugh. Music follows me everywhere I go. I never say no to new outdoor adventures and love discovering new cultures and languages. I am from a family which backgrounds are japanese, italian, portuguese and argentinian,..Ops..an authentic BRASILIAN!!! *_* I have the travel genes in my veins that's where my need to travel comes from..
Keep walking..Marcy walker.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've been meeting nice and interesting people that always provide me a bit of their own country or the countries where they have traveled to. Each mind, each person is a new world that I am enjoying to explore.
Everything that brings joy to my life. I never pass up a chance to run, hike, bike, swim, or fly. I love Music, dance, cinema, travels(kind of cliche now), good food, language, smiles and teeth(I'm serious hahaha).
Music, Movies, and Books
I like a bit of everything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* I did paragliding above the blue atlantic ocean @ Santa Catarina- Brasil.
* I drove from Sydney to Melbourne in Australia. It doesn't look to be so increadible? Ok..So try to do it in the other side of the car, on the other side of the road!! ;-)hahaha
* I went to a "favela" (slum) in Rio by moto taxi and hiked all the way to the top to see the most amazing view from the city.
* The most increadible thing I have ever done in my entire life was for sure to sell my dental office, my car, give most of my clothes and stuff, embrace each one of my family members and head to Australia to live with my heart following my dreams in 2008.
*Alright, maybe the most increadible thing I have ever done in my life comes in circles and here I am after 8 years in South Africa, Cape Town to be more precise! :-)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to make a good sushi or a pasta. But in case it collapses we can go out for a dinner and have fun anyways :-)
What I Can Share with Hosts
A cup of tea and my point of view. Hahaha joking. I can offer you the best treasure I have- my time. We can talk, go out, laugh laugh laugh:)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Brazil, Italy, South Africa