Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aidilf’s full profile. It’s free!
Easy, outgoing, active, friendly, open minded, not so funny (in German especially), never eats any human being, be it dead or alive, and obviously not dangerous.
I love arts. Music especially. Even a bad music can spark a conversation or a laugh, i guess!
My plan is to travel all over the world, meet new people, and maybe randomly jam and play some music together.
Doesn't matter if you aren't gifted in singing or playing instrument, we can definitely have good times nevertheless!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Connect. Share. Learn. Help. Discover.
1) Meeting new people, make new friends, exchange ideas.
2) Traveling, sightseeing, talk to random local people about their cities.
3) Music, making music, listening to music, discovering rarely heard musics, music festivals.
4) Films, watching films, looking up for the rating at imdb.com before watching a film, extensive post-film discussion.
5) Renewable/green energy, sustainability and environmental related topics
6) Social activities/events, voluntary services, kindergartens and kids (because only they believe my magic tricks)
7) Football, Liverpool FC and nothing else
- music festivals
- renewable energy
- green energy
- solar power
- pv system
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Surviving a 3 days music festival in Germany without a tent. All i brought was just my ukulele and a handmade sign with "will sing for a place to sleep" written on it.
2. Made my way from Malaysia to Germany with just appr. 3€ in my pocket, with just my shirt on during winter days!
1. The Amazing Race.
i wish i could have seen more amazing stuff in my life so far.
Teach, Learn, Share
Music - ranging from a normal guitar to the weird melodica or kazoo.
Sing badly - this one needs real practice, and i'm gonna show you how.
Make lame jokes - and how to produce the cricket's sound during an awkward moment.
Cook asian foods - most importantly, without getting any food poisoning.
Knowledges - From language, culture diversity, travel experiences, or open debate of why twilight is a terrible movie.
Different culture, lifestyle and history.
Languages, and how to say help in different languages.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, Malaysia