Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ivar’s full profile. It’s free!
AS AN HOST
Here are some of the places or activities were I often bring my guests:
- Beach of Cecina - There is a big pine forest and a beach with wooden huts were we can sleep for free and camp.
- Hot Springs of San Filippo - this place looks like paradise. Besides free hot springs in the middle of the forest were you can chill the whole night there is a cave with a fire place were we can sleep unless is already claimed by another group who arrived earlier. good in spring or autumn
- Hot springs of Petriolo - no cave but a river where you can swim dive and there is also a hanged rope where you can jump from, more recomended in summer.
- The Valley of the elves - an Hippy group of people who decided to live far from society and moved in abandoned rural villages.
- Center of Pisa - My home town a vibrant student city, where the rich night life is all over the streets and the squares.
- Rave Party - not really any more. I'm getting old but maybe I still go to few big rave party every year. Defenly it's not my lifestyle any more.
- Road trips - I love taking my car, my spleeping bag and randomly discover with friends the beauties of tuscany.
I really like cooking for you a lot and having big dinners with CS and friends.
AS A GUEST
No one ever hosted me. Older males have a hard time to find someone who can host them. However I believe as a guest I would like help taking care of the house. If appreciated I would love to cook as well. I can totally be indipendent but I would rather spend time with my host to learn as much as possible from another culture.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on couchsurfing to try to expand the good side of globalization. I believe in internationalism and culture. I would like to host and travel as well.
Different ways of living in communities of people. I like every kind of alternative house style: ecovillages, urban squats, artistic houses and sometimes I also spend several weeks traveling in mobile houses.
Chess, Electronic music, illegal parties, nature, art, rock climbing, meditation, spirituality and much more.
- electronic music
- outdoor activities
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Where to start from?
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
None, I'm a boring person!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Cook food and recipes. Outdoor activities.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Meals, my Tuscan culture, the experience of all my trips.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Netherlands, United States