Maybe Accepting Guests
- 22% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Miklos’s full profile. It’s free!
To share my passion towards image creating and drowing with light = photographing.
At the moment i only accept experienced couchsurfers, so if you have not hosted anyone before pls do not request to stay @mine thanks for the understanding.
I spent the last years of my twenties to learn how to 'color-read' people than i photographed my degree out of this. Ever since i can not stop portraiting people/faces in the best manner I can do. In fancy studios or in the land of oppurtinites across the globe. Most recenlty in Myanmar and Thailand.
1. When i look into my camera i feel free without limits.
2. Dreams are exists to make them happen.
3. Treat things I care for the way I expect to be treated: with tender, love and care.
4. Every job, has a right tool to execute it. It is a part of my responsibility, to find it...
5. I have to fine-tune myself for the environment i am living at
6. Respect the traditions and know as much as I can how to adopt my craft to capture it right.
7. If someone hold me back I let them go
8. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND TALK TO PPL
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am an open minded person and I like to meet new folks from all around the world...
Good memories from Germany, Belgium and Venice hopefully much more to come
Photography Photography Photography Photography Photography, cycling, outdoor sports (treking, climbing,sailing, kiteing) fighting with the elements... music, random people from all over the word did i mentioned Photography before?????
Music, Movies, and Books
Blow Up, Chariots of fire, Memento/Novo, 2046, Wong Kar Wai and Wim Wenders movies.
The National, Fink, Lamb, Cinematic orchestra, Bonobo, Sigur Ros and german electro above all.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I had a chance to see Greenland and waer an Immersion suit... It was an experience for a lifetime...
Teach, Learn, Share
I am always happy to show some tricks how to improve your photos
What I Can Share with Hosts
Traveltips how to get around the world on budget. How to cook sg nice out of stones ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Hungary, United Kingdom