- 100% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fran’s full profile.
IMPORTANT ACTUALIZATION!!! IF YOU DON'T READ THIS ONE I DON'T WILL ACCEPT TO YOU!!! WHEN YOU FINISH THE RULES, YOU DONT NEED TO READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE. JUST 5 MINUTES PLEASE!
I have "more guests opinions" (just in case) but in the personal recommendations section, that's what happens when you let too much time go by, please don't do it 😅
RULES ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ーー
0. I'm also hosting in Malaga, let me know "with time"⏱️ if you really have interest.
2. Like other hosts, I will not accept your friends without "actual photos traveling together on the trip with you" (from FB \ Instagram, etc.). Just give me information about the person who are traveling with you, let's be honest with each other please 😏
3. "CS Taker guest" looking for a "free Airbnb by the face" 🙅🏻
Like many hosts, I don't like how it changed this site sadly, i really like to share my travel experience with my host when i'm travelling on my trips, in base of this, if you like to use the house like a "Just a resting place after your outdoor tinder dating, like a base camp", don't come, stay in a hotel and don't liar to your host being egoist with your real plan and wasting the precious time, which is important, unless for me, more than money 🧐
4. I receive too many copy~paste requests from people that sadly don't understand the conditions, please keep in mind, i'm not online operator at your service either, so you should not expect a nice answer to a that "copy-paste" poor request. 🙈🙉🙊
5. "Judgmental vegans"🚫
I'm Negan not vegan 😉
I'm an "omnivorous" person, people confuse eat organic food with being strictly vegan, why??? 😳
If you like to check only vegans tapas bar, "then, we don't have nothing to do". If you can eat in Omnivorous bar, then will be a funny openminded culinary experience! 😇
If you understood everything, type the next password "Hero Miloš Obilić" at the beginning of your request, otherwise, you will have a simple "NO".
"Born in Spain, bad educated in Europe (erasmus, party, erasmus, party 🥳 really not bad of course i love Europe 💙) and being re-educated in Japan...maybe 🤔"
No mountains, no life.
No friends, no life.
No trips, no life.
No midnight trains, no life.
No siesta, no life ;p
No adventure, no life.
No folk live concert, no life.
It doesn't snow, no life.
No rainy day in a coffe shop, no life. (good company, good conversation,rain sound).
Living for working, NO LIFE.
No Harry Potter, no life.
No Games of thrones, no life (Valar Morghulis my friend).
No cinema, no life.
No a glass of good wine in the hand and lose the sense of the time smiling, not life :)
No iberic pork ham, no life.
NO reggaeton, bachata and sucedaneous are absolutly NOT problem, be happy, be water my friend :)
"If we want to remember what we were, know what we are and understand what we will be, today more than ever we must face history, first with great desire to know and second, with much love, for our history. We must not forget that our history is a life teacher and being a life teacher becomes something totally and deeply sacred. Let us not forget to always go down the path of history, along the path of identity, tradition and essence"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meet up people and be hosted by locals.
When im need to travel staying at home :)
In my friends groups we usually go to hostels,motels, etc... but alone, i like to check this new experience for me "together" the point of view of a sincere local host :)
- Mountain nature sports: rivers, hiking, rafting, paragliding, caving, canyoning, etc...
- I particularly like, after summiting the mountaintop, return and sit outside the mountain lodge while I drink a good tasty beer in a good hikers company with the stars, its only during summer but its simple therapeutic and fantastic :)
- Visit historic place of course, pre-christian temples (in stone, wood or just nature), churches, cathedrals whatever place I'm visiting but in the two last cases nothing religious razons, just for their architecture, views and atmosphere. It's interesting to imagine the story behind the building . I like in special the medieval military fortifications like towers, walls, etc...
- Meeting with locals, the better form to know the persons and places.
- Organic meals as possible.
- Cooking, make spontaneous but tasty bakery 🤭
Music, Movies, and Books
- Club music: comercial pop, dance, 80 years music, disco, disco polo. Techno.
- Traditionals Folks (celtic, slavik folk, traditional european folk in general,etc...).
- Music concerts (I went to many folks events, Mike olfield, Lorena MCkennit, Enya, know and unknow locals folk groups (romuva concerts in Lithuania ) but also comercial music as Katy Perry, Rianna, David Guetta, Red Hot 🌶️, Depeche Mode, Michael Cretu, U2 ...Milli Vanilly...nooo joking 🤭)
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." (Edgar Allan Poe).
"Human passions are a mystery: who are carried away by them can not explain them and those who do not have lived can not comprehend. There are human beings who risk their lives by climbing a mountain. Nobody, not even them, can really explain why ... " (The Neverending Story. Michael Ende)
"Art, glory, freedom, wither, but nature always remains beautiful" (Lord Byron)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Once I missed getting off the hihgest peak in Macedonia (Korab) and crossed the border into Albania and had to sleep in a place of shepherds. A dog almost a meter nearly castrated me and the shepherds almost shoot me with a gun in the middle of the night (the albanian shepherds shoot first and then ask, but things happens for some reazons :)
Do you like to know why a bear was running behind me (with distance) also in Balkans and Rumania? 😉
I tried to hike Elbrus mountain but finally back without finish it and nothing of drink, food, ⛈️, but alive and happy to be, from that day I believe in gods of the mountains. (I was young and dangerous trusted and went there before training another similar high altitude 🏔️)
Teach, Learn, Share
Spanish language, culture, cooking spanish, european and japanese food.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share my travel experiences in allmost all the lovely old Europe continent in special and sorroundings countries inside or outside close to Europe (except Greenland, Iceland, Belarusse, Greece, San Marino and Malta , still in progress ;P). Any topic is fine if the people are friendly.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Estonia, Germany, Japan, Slovakia, South Korea