No acepta invitados
- Última conexión hace almost 5 years
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Franck. ¡Es gratis!
Enjoying my last months in Paris
I have myself been traveling A LOT. I grew abroad in Africa and since then I took every opportunity to travel or work abroad. These are my last months in Paris before a move to Asia, so I'm eager to meet interesting people
- make the most of it !
- It doesn't takes all kinds to make a world. It takes happiness, and nothing else
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
Great so far ! We only hosted a few people so far, yet we plan on doing it again ... and again !
doing sports, hanging out & meeting new people !
Música, películas y libros
Movies: Drive, Requiem for a Dream, Millenium ... the usuals I guess
Music: about everything. From Libanese electro music to norwegian pop music or merengue
Books: A confederacy of dunces, The old Man & the Sea, Giono books
Algo increíble que he hecho
- Cambodian "pilgrimage" to Preah Vehear temple about to become a war zone
- getting invited to share a meal by random fishermen who helped me free my car from sand in south Morocco
- getting help by local policemen to break into my own car (keys were inside ...) in a tiny village near by the Nicaraguan border, on January 1st ...
Países que he visitado
Cambodia, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Norway, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom
Países en los que he vivido
Costa Rica, France, Morocco, Singapore