- 25% response rate
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Frank’s full profile.
About me, read below. I always try to respond to you in person but im sorry if I don't! If you want to be hosted then at least tell my why you would like to meet me. CS is not just about having a free spot to crash.. Hence, my place is only suitable to host one person at a time. F.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I met once an Argentinian guy who visited almost every country on earth and he told me: 'The only thing I know is that I dont know anything'. I think this is so true. We should all go out and explore and experience as much as we can. And for me couchsurfing is the best way to do so! The couchsurfing experiences so far made all my travels way more memorable which is why my doors are also open to fellow travellers and new friends.
I like random things. I like stories. I like to bring my hammock to the forest. I often bring my camera to capture my surroundings and turn them into memories.
- music festivals
- second hand shopping
- fixing vintage racing bikes
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Carving a spoon from a treelog :)
- Giving away 100 sunflowers to random people on the market
- Built a tiny house
- Climbing Chirripo (Costa Rica) and the vulcano Cotapaxi (Ecuador)
- Finding my way to the magic threehouse in Baños, Ecuador and swing the swing of Casa del Arbole
- Help locals pick coffee in my town in Costa Rica
- Hiking up Fitz Roy in Argentina
- Seeing ice breaking down the Perito Moreno glacier
- Drive a Buhanka in Georgia
- Float on the dead sea and make it to the Salt Island
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook for you, make you a photo or tell you stories.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Costa Rica, Netherlands