Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Franziska’s full profile. It’s free!
I finished my apprenticeship as a nurse last year in September and I really enjoyed my work!
But a part of me was unhappy to stay in Germany and work for the rest of my life in the same job.
I decided to travel, I wanted to see the world! So far I made my way through Asia (Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia) and Australia. I'm travelling since 8 months and I'm enjoying every single minute.
In Australia I made Work&Travel and I nearly saw the whole amazing country. It is sad to leave, but New Zealand and the US are next on my list before I have to go back to Germany.
I like to travel a lot, never have enough money for it. And I felt in love with the Netherlands. I just love it. Don't know why.
I'm friendly and open minded; sometimes I'm a little bit crazy.
And I'm absolutly interested in improving my english!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I wanna get in contact with locals to learn more about the culture and ways of living in other countries. That's the best part of travelling!
- writing. (Just for fun)
- meeting up with friends.
- music! (I've played Snare Drum and Bass Drum for many years and just started playing Vibraphone last year; I'm teaching a little group of children in playing percussion instruments.)
- travel. - Especially places I've never been before.
Music, Movies, and Books
~ Music ~
- There is always a song for the right mood.
- A little bit of everything (except Techno. I don't know what to make of this...)
~ Movies & Series ~
- The Hobbit, Sweeney Todd, The Fault in Our Stars, Grown Ups, The Lovely Bones.
- Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Game of Thrones.
(To name but a few)
~ Books ~
- Harry Potter, Midnight Breed Series.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Quit my job and left Germany for one year to travel the world!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Denmark, England, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In