Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Francois’s full profile.
Quiet (metalhead) French teacher, trying to live a life close to nature. Always happy to share to good talks about everything. Pursuing simplicity and efficiency.
"La simplicité est la sophistication suprême" - Léonard de Vinci
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To keep learning from and getting inspired by people from all over the world.
- food and drinks
- animals care
Music, Movies, and Books
Let's talk about it when I meet you!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- flying over Greenland at sunrise
- watching stars, planet and galaxies through a telescope
- moonlight hike at the Solheim Glacier in Iceland
- trying to see the Snow Leopard in Qinghai (who stayed hidden) and instead being purposely stopped by a wolf sleeping on the mountain road
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
Hopefully a pleasant stay and/or great memories together!
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Réunion, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bhutan, China, France, Germany, Kazakhstan, Switzerland