Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Annabelle’s full profile. It’s free!
Discover anything I can !
I first discovered the world through worldwide tours with a lyrical children choir. I was hosted by locals. That's why I always discover a country with locals. So I'm on CS.
Share the most we can !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
If you want to spend time with "une vraie Parisienne" !
I got 8 CS experiences :
1. In Denmark -Aalborg-. Cool the first days, not the last one.
2. In Norway -Trondheim-. Very lucky time thanks to Kjell.
3. In Sweden -Stockholm-. Awesome thanks to Karl.
4. Netherlands -Amsterdam and Volendam-. A cultural and beautiful trip thanks to PAT. He drove us 'til a beautiful frozen beach ! GREAT MAN!
5. Harlem, NYC. Mistake.
6. Brooklyn, NYC. Heaven. Thanks to my very dear friend JILL.
7. Dakar, Senegal. FUN and SUNNY time with Fran :)
8. Saint-Louis, Senegal. Relaxing and open-minded stay at Babacar's.
LIVING STORIES: People who live passionate things and talk about it.
Music, Movies, and Books
MUSIC : Gonjasufi, Dirty Projectors, Grizzly Bear, North Highlands and other Brooklyn stuff.
BOOKS: Etgar Keret is the best.
LAST ENJOYED MOVIE : Nadine Labaki's last movie
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Canton Market, China. Peu del Funicular, Barcelona.
Teach, Learn, Share
Food. Music. Jokes.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good Ratatouille, Social Media management, French !
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Senegal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Israel, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States