Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor 10 months
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Geraldine zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
Hello! Welcome :)
In this context I can say that I'm very curious about this world, like all of us I suppose, very thankful that I have the possibility to move around and that I enjoy sharing ideas, feelings, experiences with people in order to create interesting synergies.
We feel we exist when we are connected to nature and share with others.
One kind of happiness would be in the unexpected and ephemeral.
" And let that day be lost to us on which we did not dance once! And let that wisdom be false to us that brought no laughter with it!"
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
I'm quite new in this but what a great idea!
People, traveling, learning/changing perspectives, books/writing, music/dancing, photography/observing,
animals, what is not seen and said... time, empty spaces, a beer with friends.
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
- undersea world in the Indian ocean of South Africa ( Sodwana Bay)
- Taking a bath in the very cold water of Titicaca Lake in Bolivia, full of energy (and a flue;) afterwards.
- A beautiful little school in a squatter camp of Johannesburg
- Crossing the border between Mozambique and Tanzania
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, El Salvador, Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Mozambique, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Peru, Portugal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United Kingdom
Länder, in denen ich gelebt habe
Bolivia, France, India, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland