Maybe Accepting Guests
- 83% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gabriela’s full profile. It’s free!
I come from small village near Rzeszow. Now I'm study medicine in Kraków. I love spending my time with people. I'm young idealist with a lot of energy. Medstudy are very interesting but consume a lot of time. So this energy is waiting for adventures. :D
I'm interesting in many things but I don't have enough time for this all. My HUGE obsession is geocaching or opencaching. If you don't know what it is don't worry one day with me and you will be an expert :) One of my dream is bicycle tripe around Poland. Maybe next year. In free time I play guitar or you know I'm trying ;) I'm climbing (a little bit).
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Films: I don't know. For example: American Beauty, The Boondock Saints
Book: Mmm I love reading the last one I read is The Great Gatsby
Teach, Learn, Share
If I have time I could teach you:
- polish - I'm very good in this language :P
- open-/geocaching - maybe I'm not very good in this but for beginner...
- show you some interesting place in Kraków
- say somethig about polish culture and history
- dance XD I belive that I can, you should check it
- Cook sth
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia
Countries I’ve Lived In