Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Gabvy’s full profile.
I'm a chill guy who likes music, games , cook and to longboard. Been living/travelling around a few countries/places already, so any information i can provide for your current trip just ask for it.
Oh! i own 3 cats, they are really chill, but i just mention this as you may be allergic to them.
As a profession, i'm software developer/IT guy who works in a gaming company.
My instagram: @Gabyvh
Little bit about where i've lived:
- Born in Argentina, lived there till 11 years old.
- Moved to Uruguay, Lived in different cities such as Paysandu and Montevideo, 13 years between both.
- Came back to Buenos Aires, living there for almost 2 years.
- Now i'm at chile for 5 year already. So i got quite in touch with the place.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Well i gotta say that i really love to travel and really enjoy when i'm able to help travelers to have a great experience too.
I just treat travelers as i'd like to be treated when i'm going to a place for visit.
Also cause receiving people in my place is a way to travel through others experiences.
Well, i just like everything if done with the right people. That's all about, to share experiences.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music rock mainly(Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Queen, Pink Floyd, Ciro y los Persas, los Piojos, etc...)
Well i like movies which has some kind of interesting history like Forrest Gump.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Well, when i was 18 i took a Motorbike and went from uruguay to chile, going through really wonderful places.
Teach, Learn, Share
Here some skills:
- Really decent camping skills.
- totally bad singer/actor (but i really put some effort on it)
- knowledge of different cultures since i've been living in different places (Farm, smalls cities, big cities, towns) in Argentina and Uruguay.
- Above all, music. I know a song that can go with any moment :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Everything i got, my house your house (also my 5 little cats).
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Peru, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Chile, Uruguay