Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julia’s full profile. It’s free!
to live my life
It is always difficult for me to tell people who I am and what I am...That is why just a few facts about:
1. Julia, was born 1992 in Tula (town in Russia, not far from Moscow)
2. Hafl of my childhood I spent in Ekaterinburg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterinburg), but when I was 7 my family and I went back to Tula, where I studied and finished the language school.
3. Now I study and live in Moscow.
4. A lot of interests: reading all kinds of literature in different languages (russian,finish, english, german), sport, singing, travelling, people, nature...
Относись к людям так,как ты бы хотел, чтобы они относились к тебе.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
CouchSurfing gives everybody a wonderful opportunity to travel and find friends all over the world. I have been a member of a project for 2 months by now. I cant travel during the studying year because I am a student, but I can always meet with people, to talk to them, to show some interesting places in Moscow.
working (especially if the work is interesting)
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Finland, Russian Federation